Author Topic: Magi Bella - looks interesting, anyone been ?  (Read 982 times)


Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
External Link/Members Only

You're Romanian aren't you.

Feedback looks totally bogus.

And if the Brazilians found her claiming to be from their country they'd be marching in protest through Brazilia.

Don't tell BM!

Offline Soapyjoe21971

 :D

Im not Romanian, just curious to see if anyone has been rather than waste 50 note on what could be another shit Romanian punt. If I spoke Portugese,I would blow her cover straight away.

Looks fit but dubious to part with cash if the service is gonna be shit.

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,560
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
:D

Im not Romanian, just curious to see if anyone has been rather than waste 50 note on what could be another shit Romanian punt. If I spoke Portugese,I would blow her cover straight away.

Looks fit but dubious to part with cash if the service is gonna be shit.

Google Translate is your friend.

Good luck TOFTT

Or should I say "Boa sorte"?   ;)

Offline Soapyjoe21971

 :D Something tells me to give this a swerve until someone elese reivews her

zoltan1966

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I have just spoken to her...did you just a favour  :rolleyes:.

Definitely not Brazilian :D, I started speaking Portuguese and she didn't get a word of what I was saying. She said she spoke Spanish instead, then I spoke Spanish with her, quickly, not a clue of what I was saying. I went back to English and then she said she spoke 6 languages  :sarcastic:, well, I only speak 5 and can guarantee you that even her English is very shabby (give her a call if you want, you'll understand what I'm saying about her voice, also her voice sounded too raspy for a 23 yo, though I might be being biased by all the rest already).

I would say she is eastern European, perhaps Hungarian. From her English accent, don't think she is Romanian. Romanians are usually good foreign language speakers.

And she just texted me to book by text as she does not look at AW bookings. I would definitely stay away, not worth the risk. Just posting here to voice my suspicions. I would be an hypocrite if I didn't to anything.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 03:04:18 pm by zoltan1966 »

Offline Soapyjoe21971

I have just spoken to her...did you just a favour  :rolleyes:.

Definitely not Brazilian :D, I started speaking Portuguese and she didn't get a word of what I was saying. She said she spoke Spanish instead, then I spoke Spanish with her, quickly, not a clue of what I was saying. I went back to English and then she said she spoke 6 languages  :sarcastic:, well, I only speak 5 and can guarantee you that even her English is very shabby (give her a call if you want, you'll understand what I'm saying about her voice, also her voice sounded too raspy for a 23 yo, though I might be being biased by all the rest already).

I would say she is eastern European, perhaps Hungarian. From her English accent, don't think she is Romanian. Romanians are usually good foreign language speakers.

And she just texted me to book by text as she does not look at AW bookings. I would definitely stay away, not worth the risk. Just posting here to voice my suspicions. I would be an hypocrite if I didn't to anything.

Nice one fella, will stay well clear.

How the fk the geezer above thinks Im Romanian and bogus for asking a question is beyond me.

Offline BillGoldberg

Nice one fella, will stay well clear.

How the fk the geezer above thinks Im Romanian and bogus for asking a question is beyond me.

You get a lot of that here.

Some autistic retard (  :crazy: ) on here accused me for touting for giving an SP he doesnt like a positive review, so don't take it personally.

Its commonplace  :sarcastic: