Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Realhotclass - Liverpool -  (Read 611 times)

3 review(s) for RealHotClass (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Basilf

This was a hugely disappointing meeting from last week, I'd booked to see Carla the previous week but she cancelled with a few hours notice that she didn't have her place to herself.  Should have taken the hint.

On the day of the meet, sent a txt to check we were on, and she confirmed yes but asked if I could arrive a bit early, I duly obliged, letting her know half an hour before our scheduled meet. She replied she was in the bath, could I hang on a bit. It was 35 mins later before I was knocking on the door. :(

Answered the door with the dog (terrier I think) and didn't take me long to notice Carla was still wet hair, wearing a see through robe barely covering her, I followed her up the stairs where we kissed, but the obvious taste of cigarettes was a bit off putting.  Handed over the cash, whilst making a bit of small talk before we got on the bed for some kissing and feeling, I quickly removed the tiny robe before heading down her body, sucking her pert tits before moving down where I found a lovely shaved pussy, and impressive clit.  I could have spent hours down there, she was nicely wet, although didn't quite see the tsunami that's on her profile.

I then undressed and let her return the favour, and she has great sucking technique, so it wasn't long before I was exploding.  After cleaning up, we started cuddling and I slipped in a couple of fingers as she wanked me - this is when things went south. Carla jumped up thinking she'd heard something - I hadn't- but she went downstairs to check. It was a big passion killer and I wished I'd got dressed to go but we carried on and just as I was getting hard again, the dog barked (didn't realise it was in the bed), front door went, I nearly hit the ceiling I jumped that much. A voice from downstairs said "hi", at least it was female I thought.  Carla panicking rushes downstairs.

Carla came back 5-10 mins later and her "housemate" was back for good so it was game over. As I was getting dressed, Carla said something about a return, I asked if we could come to an arrangement, since we were barely half an hour into the booking; she handed over £40. 

We then had a stop start routine on the stairs, whilst she checked the coast was clear to sneak me out the back exit.  She's since sent an apology and whilst I've thought about rebooking to give another chance, I think it's very very unlikely.

donlurio

This was a hugely disappointing meeting from last week, I'd booked to see Carla the previous week but she cancelled with a few hours notice that she didn't have her place to herself.  Should have taken the hint.

On the day of the meet, sent a txt to check we were on, and she confirmed yes but asked if I could arrive a bit early, I duly obliged, letting her know half an hour before our scheduled meet. She replied she was in the bath, could I hang on a bit. It was 35 mins later before I was knocking on the door. :(

Answered the door with the dog (terrier I think) and didn't take me long to notice Carla was still wet hair, wearing a see through robe barely covering her, I followed her up the stairs where we kissed, but the obvious taste of cigarettes was a bit off putting.  Handed over the cash, whilst making a bit of small talk before we got on the bed for some kissing and feeling, I quickly removed the tiny robe before heading down her body, sucking her pert tits before moving down where I found a lovely shaved pussy, and impressive clit.  I could have spent hours down there, she was nicely wet, although didn't quite see the tsunami that's on her profile.

I then undressed and let her return the favour, and she has great sucking technique, so it wasn't long before I was exploding.  After cleaning up, we started cuddling and I slipped in a couple of fingers as she wanked me - this is when things went south. Carla jumped up thinking she'd heard something - I hadn't- but she went downstairs to check. It was a big passion killer and I wished I'd got dressed to go but we carried on and just as I was getting hard again, the dog barked (didn't realise it was in the bed), front door went, I nearly hit the ceiling I jumped that much. A voice from downstairs said "hi", at least it was female I thought.  Carla panicking rushes downstairs.

Carla came back 5-10 mins later and her "housemate" was back for good so it was game over. As I was getting dressed, Carla said something about a return, I asked if we could come to an arrangement, since we were barely half an hour into the booking; she handed over £40. 

We then had a stop start routine on the stairs, whilst she checked the coast was clear to sneak me out the back exit.  She's since sent an apology and whilst I've thought about rebooking to give another chance, I think it's very very unlikely.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. For me it was OK today. I would rebook if i were you. It is worth it.

Offline malu999

Thanks for the review OP. She's on the hotlist but outcall only I reckon!

Offline OakTree

Sorry to hear about what happened to you. For me it was OK today. I would rebook if i were you. It is worth it.

You may think so but Gordon Bennett sums her up perfectly.

Postings, reports and reviews on here over the months suggest she's hard to book, smokes, can have a dog on the loose and can only work when her mum's out........ think I'll give her a wide berth.

My thoughts exactly.