Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PurebabygirlLily - Euston NW1  (Read 3497 times)

10 review(s) for PurebabygirlLily (5 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline occasionalpunter

External Link/Members Only

45 mins at £140 incall (it says £140 for 15 mins and 30 mins on the AW page but i think that's just because there's no 45 mins option)

she does touring and outcalls a lot, and incalls in london are at pre specified times (this time i think it's a 2 day window before she goes touring again) changing location each time, so location next time might be better or worse than it was for me. usually wants bookings a day in advance but i booked in the morning for the evening same day, which might explain the issues with the outfit request.

comms - 9/10 email through AW, followed by booking through AW and texts. number not given until after emails. However, prompt responses and no problems. conversational english, not native but good adequate for small talk etc. even if she occasionally takes a few seconds to think of the words for what she wants to say.

location - 8/10 right next to mornington crescent tube station although she said this location changes often. downside is on fifth floor with no lift. clean flat/ bathroom, bit small.

body/ face - 8/10 obviously this one is subjective. girl next door look, very cute face and nice body. boobs a bit big for my liking but natural and nice apart from that, and i guess skin is not perfectly clear but this just adds to girl next door look to me.

services - DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, missionary, doggy, HJ, outfit + roleplaying, light spanking. Was aiming to cum twice but ran out of stamina before i could manage the second time.

attitude - 8/10 no clock watching. she gave me a bit of time to rest after climbing to the fifth floor + use the bathroom, then set an alarm and changed money, and then didn't do anything regarding the time until the alarm went off. no rush to leave after time was up, let me have a shower etc. without making a fuss. she let me in 10 mins early, started clock 5 mins early, and i left at 45 past so was there for 55 mins total. 5 mins buffer before and after.

She's naturally sub so not super proactive, you'll be leading mostly, but not THAT much. e.g. when fingering her she started giving a HJ without being prompted, cuddling during refractory period after first cum, played with balls a lot without prompting etc. but responsive and fairly enthusiastic apart form that. told to slow down a few times but not a massive issue.

neutral: she had a menstrual sponge in which i could feel when fingering, but wasn't an issue for RO or penetration. tiny bit of blood visible on condom afterwards, but it's on the the condom so who cares. wasn't any blood on fingers or anything. bit of stubble rather than freshly shaved, clean overall.

cons: asked her to have hair in pigtails but didn't + one other part of outfit request was missing, but did the rest of the outfit requests fine.

reccommend: if you're after the fetish stuff she offers, or going for the cheaper 45 mins rate when she's touring outside london yes. if you're more on the vanilla side then a bit too expensive IMO, but then i'm poor.

would i return: no because of the price, at a lower price maybe.

mrhappypants

£190 an hour on the rag? : :thumbsdown:

Offline Cunning Punt

Indeed. She shouldn't be working on the blob and would be instant negative for most folk. Thanks for that detail, though, OP.

Offline occasionalpunter

Indeed. She shouldn't be working on the blob and would be instant negative for most folk. Thanks for that detail, though, OP.

It didn't really affect the experience, and if i didn't start by fingering her pretty deeply i doubt i would have even noticed. if i got blood on my fingers or something then yeah would have probably made it negative.

I wonder how many are on the rag and you just don't notice.

Offline occasionalpunter

for me 30 mins is too little and 45 mins vs. an hour is basically the same as i was exhausted after 45 mins and if i had booked an hour i would have been useless for the last 15 mins anyway. for people who can make use of the full hour for sure the hour rate is too expensive, for me i compare the price of 45 mins to the price of an hour with no 45 mins option for other SPs where it's bordering on too expensive but not outrageously so.

holland

+1

Offline dubhcarr

+1 my thoughts exact.........I think this one just likes the money although a 45 min booking eases the pain I guess although I would want more.....

Offline dubhcarr

It didn't really affect the experience, and if i didn't start by fingering her pretty deeply i doubt i would have even noticed. if i got blood on my fingers or something then yeah would have probably made it negative.

I wonder how many are on the rag and you just don't notice.

yeh some are and I dont go back.....hygeine is key as well as safety.......comprimising this smacks of being greedy......plus a girl on the rag can be sensitive and not able to deliver her full best service........nah...... :thumbsdown:

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only
she had a menstrual sponge in

Did she tell you she was in the period before you arrived?
If not this is deception and straight negative IMO

Offline occasionalpunter

Did she tell you she was in the period before you arrived?
If not this is deception and straight negative IMO

no she didn't tell me beforehand

Yeboahsleftfoot

Girls know when they are due on the blob, planning to work during that time is their choice I guess, reckon plenty use sponges and plough on regardless. From my perspective its naughty and a big turn off, I'd have stopped the meet and demanded money back, but to each his own.

Offline SamLP

She offers 45 minutes at £100 when she's on tour. A shame she can't afford us Londoners the same courtesy. I would have seen her if it were on offer but that London rate is out of my limit.