Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Demi - Thai - Marylebone  (Read 934 times)

Offline LLPunting

External Link/Members Only

Very disappointed with this one, the photos "promise" a petite, young, Thai plaything.

Reality, I was let in by a much older SP who was much chunkier.  The lights in the quality apartment were dim and red so initially I couldn't see her clearly, followed her to bedroom and when she turned around I tried to get a clearer look at her.  Still wasn't sure.  She nipped out to get me a water and when she came back in I finally could see her face properly (dim light was like bloody night ops!).  This was no 20-something, nubile filly, her face was older (40ish), slightly saggy, lined and pock-marked.
I apologised and said the photos were very different and I wanted someone much younger.  She didn't bat an eyelid and said "ok".  I returned the unopened bottle of water and left.

Called agency and said she was nothing like her photos.  As much as the agency pics are 'shopped this was the most divergent deception I'd seen in a while, although Sunny's are pretty bad too.  I almost wondered if in fact I was B&S'd and it was Demi's visiting Mum that I met.
Was offered Elsa or Victoria as someone younger...   :(
I asked for Jessie as, by now, I wanted a sure thing and got an appointment for 20 mins later.
I also called Agency Barracuda to see if a couple of their girls were available but none for a couple of hours   :dash:

I kinda wanted to give this a Negative it was so off the mark but she wasn't bad mannered and although ambivalent she may well have been good/appreciative in the sack.   :unknown:
She's on some of the other Asian agency sites and listed as natural on some, I was pretty sure they were bolt-ons but it was dark and I didn't get too close.   :scare:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 01:23:33 pm by LLPunting »

Offline Ozy84

She's been whoring in London for between 7-10 years now. She was mid thirties when ahe atarted here so yes probably into her 40's now. Apart from a couple of early reviews nothing to write home about in terms of service. Think you dodged one.
 I dont think there is a genuine 20 something hai in london at the moment. Elsa, victoria and Jessie maybe. Rest are upwards of 33.

Offline LLPunting

She's been whoring in London for between 7-10 years now. She was mid thirties when ahe atarted here so yes probably into her 40's now. Apart from a couple of early reviews nothing to write home about in terms of service. Think you dodged one.
 I dont think there is a genuine 20 something hai in london at the moment. Elsa, victoria and Jessie maybe. Rest are upwards of 33.

Sadly the youngsters may be up in the lofty 200+ bracket that I ain't willing to indulge on a chance and couldn't maintain anyway.  Perhaps it's time to try SA or the Thai equivalent or perhaps I should head over to LoS?  Then again others seem to be reporting its demise  :(

Online peter jb

Saw Jessie yesterday, and she admitted she was 36, although with Thai girls they usually look 10 years younger than their true age . But yes, very little chance of Thai in early 20's

Offline LLPunting

Saw Jessie yesterday, and she admitted she was 36, although with Thai girls they usually look 10 years younger than their true age . But yes, very little chance of Thai in early 20's

Damn!
I'll still see her but DAMN!