Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese Lili - Birmingham  (Read 4109 times)

23 review(s) for LiLi Chinababy (17 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Hoping

There are other reports on this delightful petite slim Chinese girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.  She used to do FS I believe but has now stopped it.  For some reason I have fallen lucky, very lucky!

I first saw her a few weeks ago and had a great body to body massage and ow.  Cost £70 for 1 hour.  Brilliant and great value.  I gather her services are limited for 30 minute bookings.  Sorry, I didn't do a review at the time.

This week she was my plan B.  I rang her and she agreed to see me within 10 mins. (same block of flats as Lola Bell - we all know where she lives!).  Went in and she was wearing her very sexy two piece black lace top and panties.  Helped me undress (I love that) whilst sliding off her top revealing a great small pair of tits with very erect nipples.  As she worked down to my boxers she started playing with me and suggested we get on the bed.

She then gave me a very relaxing massage and then slid herself all over me making sure I could feel her nipples gliding over my back and arse.  By this time I had got her knickers off showing a very hairy fanny.  She was not keen on having it played with.

During the session she was less shy than when I first saw her and think she needs to get to know you first.  She did remember quite a bit about me so I think it is as well to treat her well and you will benefit.

After I turned onto my back she kissed me all over, especially my nipples.  She then worked herself down to my knob, took out an anti septic spray and wipes and cleaned it and then gave me probably the best slow owo I've had.  Plenty of eye contact and ball kissing before finally cim when she spit it straight into a waste bin.  Her owo was as good as Nat at Oldbury.  Need I say more?  Brilliant.  Who says Chinese won't suck?

Right on queue the alarm went on her phone to say my time was up.  Shit.  It then rang again as her next customer had arrived (well, I had been a last minute booking).  No time for a shower and I was ushered out quickly.

A great experience and great value for £70.  She did say she would normally charge £80 but likes me.  I didn't complain.

The only down side was being rushed at the end.

Would I return?  Definitely yes.

Offline The Owl

Expect a bit of shit for using the term 'treat her well' otherwise good review.

Offline Hoping

I'll risk it. :D

I think it does help if you treat people Ok you will benefit and I don't apologise for saying that.  No problem.

Jjball70

Guys

Just had my 4th great meet with this girl. Had a great time and she really does give a fantastic BJ and HJ.... BUT YOU CANT FUCK HER!!! and OWO INC = £90. Each time I come away frustrated that such a sexy women and she is not interested in fucking.  So unfortunately today was my last time, unless she reduces her £90 bj & HJ fee.

That said if you want to be teased blowed and wanked by a sexy Chinese lady - go for it... or you could get all that and a great fuck for just a few dollars more!

Offline baseball_99

Has she said why she won't do FS anymore?

Jjball70

She only said she don't like sex 😳

Offline l1mpd1ck

She only said she don't like sex 😳
Sex in general or just sex with old perverts?

Jjball70

If your suggesting I'm an old pervert I'm offended  :thumbsdown:  but the impression I got was that she is not that interested…. At the end of the day this is a job for her as with the other ladies we meet and like most people some enjoy their jobs other Dont and a small minority hate their jobs and the people that employ them (novel thought that as a punter we are employers! Should we be contributing/providing to/a their pension  :unknown:)

Offline Hoping

She wouldn't say why she didn't want to do FS with me.  She also did not like her pussy being played with (didn't totally stop me).  I got her knickers off quite quickly and once I had had a quick play with her they went back on again.  Although I got a great owo she would not let me give her RO.  I didn't complain as I was enjoying myself.

Offline l1mpd1ck

............as a punter we are employers! Should we be contributing/providing to/a their pension  :unknown:)
I think under HMRC rules she would be self-employed so she can pay into her own pension.  (I have seen some providers who were already drawing their's)

Offline l1mpd1ck

If your suggesting I'm an old pervert I'm offended  :thumbsdown: 
Speaking for myself only.

What offended you? Being called "old" or a "pervert"?

Jjball70

Old, I know I'm a pervert   :cool:

Jjball70

Whatever her reasons we need to respect her decision not to, just unfortunate because in my opinion she is one hot lady that I would love to have my way with  :diablo:

Offline Stapler

She's not even doing massage now! She's gone!
Has she read this thread? Who knows?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Littlefoot

She's not even doing massage now! She's gone!
Has she read this thread? Who knows?

I hope she's not gone for good! She was a solid, cheap, plan b for me!  :unknown:

Jjball70

Take another look guys, she is open for business  :yahoo:    To be honest everything that has been said about her is positive. She is sexy gives a great BJ and HJ and all most all who visit her want more of her... so if she is reading this thread I think the interest sparked will bring her more business from the guys who on occasion want to be pampered do as little as poss and have this sexy lady suck and dug at their dicks... I'm sure I'll be drawn there again; lazy days only...

Offline Stapler

Take another look guys, she is open for business  :yahoo:    To be honest everything that has been said about her is positive. She is sexy gives a great BJ and HJ and all most all who visit her want more of her... so if she is reading this thread I think the interest sparked will bring her more business from the guys who on occasion want to be pampered do as little as poss and have this sexy lady suck and dug at their dicks... I'm sure I'll be drawn there again; lazy days only...

It was down this morning.

Edit : profile now says 'BACK FROM HOLIDAY.'

« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 01:36:33 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Demistify

I have seen her since this review and not sure it's worth a new thread because not much to add. £70 for 30 mins including facial finish and OWO, wore short skirt/dress as asked. Allows rubbing of pussy outside knickers but no skin to pussy contact, which is fair enough for the service she advertises. I would say she is ten years older than the profile and looks slimmer in the flesh. She is tiny petite.

Took place on a bed in a living room in the apartment. Kisses/tongues all over body.

I wouldn't return but no slight on her; I don't really go back much.

Offline PepeMAGA

Does she still work in the same building as Lola Bell? Is there any chance of getting them together for a 4H massage?