Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole Mistress x - Milton Keynes  (Read 1476 times)

10 review(s) for SANDRA 35 (5 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Lever

I saw Nicole's profile a few days ago when I was looking through new profiles on AW. Pictures looked good (there are some more natural-looking ones in the private gallery) and the profile sounded realistic so thought I'd give her a try.

Texted to check if she was available when I wanted and confirm that she definitely did DFK and OWO. Replies were what I'd expect from an EE girl, quick and to the point, no buggering around with riddles like some English girls seem to like doing ("park next to the tree bathed in moonlight at the spring equinox" type thing). I confirmed on the morning of the punt and was sent the postcode and street name, so it was then off for another punt in MK. I still don't understand why MK seems to have so many more prossies than other similar sized places, but I'm not going to complain :yahoo:.

Location is in central MK, near the main shopping areas, so plenty of paid parking available. I texted Nicole to let her know I'd arrived and she quickly called back to describe which block it was and give the flat number. The flat was clean, modern and pleasant. She greeted me with a quick kiss and asked how long I wanted as we went to the bedroom. The girl in the pictures is definitely her and she probably looks like she's in her early to mid-30s, in line with her claimed age.

She went to stash the cash whilst I gave myself a quick wash in the shower. I came out and we got started - kissing was enthusiastic and fairly deep, definite tongue action involved. OWO followed and she gives a good, long blowjob. On to a bit of 69'ing and RO, where she got quite wet, but I wasn't able to quite hit the right spot. There was a reasonable amount of eye contact during the sex itself and she was pretty good on top too. Didn't get to see if CIM is really available, but based on the rest of her service I guess it might be.

We cleaned up afterwards, I took a quick shower and came back with about 20 minutes left. She offered me a massage and I accepted as I could tell I wasn't going to be able to get myself ready for round two in time. Wasn't expecting much from the massage, but she did manage to get to a few points on my shoulders and lower back that appreciated the attention.

I got dressed, collected my stuff and left. Overall it was exactly what I expected and hoped for - a reasonably priced (£100 for the hour), slim, attractive Polish girl who delivers a good service. She was professional about everything, without being mechanical or feeling like she was going through a set routine. Unfortunately she said she's only over here for 2 weeks, so I might not get the chance to return until she comes back to the area, but when she does I'd definitely see her again if the dates matched up. I'd be tempted by the duo with her friend too.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CheeseYa

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

There's been a steady stream of Polish indies touring MK in recent months, pleased to hear of another one delivering the goods.

Don't suppose you caught a glimpse of her duo partner whilst you were there?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Lever

Don't suppose you caught a glimpse of her duo partner whilst you were there?
Afraid not. I didn't even hear anyone else in the flat, so she was either being very quiet or wasn't in at the time.