Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many girls have you seen more than 10 times?  (Read 17161 times)

SeekingtheTruth

Seen Hannah about 5 or 6 times and seeing Welsh_Brunette for the 3rd time on Friday.

Apart from that I think the most I've seen 1 girl is twice.

Online Mr Br1ghts1de

pics are accurate and age is 29 as published

Thanks. Have clicked on her pics and would say she is a 7.5 to 8 out of 10. Pretty face with curves in the right places. Would post a pic or 2, but cannot get beyond the 1st right click on any image on aw.

Having seen her 50 times Steve, would you recommend hand or body massage ? Thanks 

Offline Steve2

pokenn

Never seen a girl more than twice. I like variety.

Offline Steve2

Thanks. Have clicked on her pics and would say she is a 7.5 to 8 out of 10. Pretty face with curves in the right places. Would post a pic or 2, but cannot get beyond the 1st right click on any image on aw.

Having seen her 50 times Steve, would you recommend hand or body massage ? Thanks

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cactus

The only girl that got near to 10, turned out to be a nightmare the last few punts. She was cheap, relatively reliable in that when I wanted to see her she was available & gave decent service, but this started to slide the more punts we had. In the end I called it a day with her after I was given the choice of clearing off pronto after a punt or sticking around while someone came to buy drugs...

I've seen a couple of girls thrice & one about 4 times presently. These may go up, but I don't see them getting into double figures as I don't punt that often & invariably they'll either get flakey or bugger off.

One thing that this thread has highlighted is the sheer amount some of you guys actually punt. Numerous punts per week etc... I'm a proverbial lightweight in comparison  :hi:

pokenn

One thing that this thread has highlighted is the sheer amount some of you guys actually punt. Numerous punts per week etc... I'm a proverbial lightweight in comparison  :hi:

Yeah, the amount some guys punt astounds me. I'm about once a month.