Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natural Aga - Manor House  (Read 5907 times)

YidArmy

Been fucking this girl a fair bit recently so thought i'd share a review. Aga is a very pleasant,young Polish girl in her early 20's. Size 10-12 curvy not skinny, and although no face pics I find her attractive. She only wears the minimum of makeup and has a natural girl-next-door sort of look.

She works out of a council flat, which is clean and safe enough although parking spots are limited.
Usually greets me in a one piece leotard thing, with the buttons over the crotch. That doesn't stay on too long. :P

Services offered are lots of DFK, RO, OWO and plenty of hard fucking in any position i like. She is young and flexible and can take a good hard pounding. No CIM, anal or COF although i usually like to end up spunking on her tits, tummy and a few other bits  :D

She's quite chatty and happy to finish up with a drink and a ciggy which adds to the whole GFE experience.

Aga isn't really one for the whole PSE and might be a bit vanilla for some tastes. But if you want to hard fuck the cheeky, young, EE girl next door type then you could do a lot worse. I tend to go for younger girls as i get older and at her price (80 for the hour) she's good VFM.

She pops back to Poland every few weeks but is around currently. Enjoy.

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 08:17:50 pm by YidArmy »

Offline exhippy

Absolutely agree. She is a lovely fun girl to be with. And my god she's fit in both senses- I can't keep up with her!! Thanks for the review

Offline Kingc

:hi: hey

Looks like my kind of girl... I know you guys are saying she's young which is good...  But what's her face like...  Soft looks. Eye colour... Nice skin? Too much make up? Spotty etc

Offline exhippy

She is really lovely in a 'girl next door' way. She barely wears make-up and her skin is good. The photos aren't a good representation of her, as they make her look too 'generic'. I really liked my time with her, she is really sweet and pleasant.

Offline CrazyforCIM

She is really lovely in a 'girl next door' way. She barely wears make-up and her skin is good. The photos aren't a good representation of her, as they make her look too 'generic'. I really liked my time with her, she is really sweet and pleasant.

Why don't you make a nice review, please?

rideMeHard

Wow, good review. I like her services especially DFK and OWO. Did she offer them the first time you saw her? or was it a familiarity/loyalty reward?

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Yid.......Is the OWO deep????.....ball-sucking/licking etc??????

thanks

Offline joe diddley

Offline Korasone

Yid.......Is the OWO deep????.....ball-sucking/licking etc??????

thanks

Seen her  couple weeks ago in Manor House  just before they move.

Comms-good 1 phone call and few text

Location-council block,no parking available near by...

Girl- well described before, she said 21yo,looks like on pictures, small b cups, no make up, normal next door girl...

Service- £80p/h, went for some oral, very average skills,no DT, try to face fuck her but she wasn't comfortable with it, some tit fucking to finish and "accidental" facial :D - she wasn't to happy....
She is very nice and friendly girl so I can give positive but wouldn't came back especially after raising price to £100 p/h.

At Manor House she shared flat with sexy ala6.

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Seen her  couple weeks ago in Manor House  just before they move.

Comms-good 1 phone call and few text

Location-council block,no parking available near by...

Girl- well described before, she said 21yo,looks like on pictures, small b cups, no make up, normal next door girl...

Service- £80p/h, went for some oral, very average skills,no DT, try to face fuck her but she wasn't comfortable with it, some tit fucking to finish and "accidental" facial :D - she wasn't to happy....
She is very nice and friendly girl so I can give positive but wouldn't came back especially after raising price to £100 p/h.

At Manor House she shared flat with sexy ala6.

Thanks K.......no DT....and a price increase!!.....will pass I think...

Offline Kingc

I may pass by this weekend and what about her ass is it big..  Soft.  Toned etc etc?  Does she like it hard?

Offline exhippy

To the last comment, yes her ass is fairly big. She isn't fat at all just a good properly built young woman. Her sexual technique isn't the best - I put it down to youth. I didn't get any dfk really and she isn't very skilled at oral. But I just liked being with her, and the sex was good fun, joyful even (but exhausting). She is in many senses a very ordinary girl (in the best sense possible).

Offline Kingc

To the last comment, yes her ass is fairly big. She isn't fat at all just a good properly built young woman. Her sexual technique isn't the best - I put it down to youth. I didn't get any dfk really and she isn't very skilled at oral. But I just liked being with her, and the sex was good fun, joyful even (but exhausting). She is in many senses a very ordinary girl (in the best sense possible).

I like to here that.. I'm kind of put off these artificial looking girls now especially since seeing miss sex machine or whatever she calls herself now in wood green...  ..