Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivago's International Punting Blog - Europe - Budapest  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Vivago

Well here I am in lovely Budapest. It's high summer and scorchio, and the streets are full of half naked stunners. This invariably get the old sap rising so its good that Budapest offers a lively php scene to scratch that particular itch.

There are apparently more street prostitution in Budapest than any other city in Europe but this is undoubtedly mainly a local scene and I have no interest in any case. The local version of adultworks is a site called rosszlanyok, which is Hungarian for bad girls. It's an excellent site, much better than adultworks and has a great layout, review section and search engine. It comes in Hungarian, German and English. There appears to be less incidence of the use of bogus photos than on other hook-up sites that I have encountered so you can be fairly certain that the girl's profile photos will, photoshop notwithstanding, be fairly accurate and the same girl who opens the door to you or arrives at your place.

Sounds perfect? If only it was that easy. The problem is that you are a foreigner and most of the girls on the site speak little or no English and will therefore deal only with Hungarian speaking local punters.  So in one fell swoop, up to three quarters of the girls on the site are unavailable. But it seems that things are gradually changing and more girls have a sprinkling of English (maybe from working in UK or hoping to) and are willing to accept better paying foreign customers.

The easy method is to do a search of girls who claim to speak English and have reviews and then check those  reviews for ones written in English. You then not only know that the girl accepts foreign customers but also will give you some idea of the level of service the girl provides. The only problem with this (and the sites major weak point) is that the girl has the option of refusing the review and it is not published on her profile. But wait. All is not lost as the turned down review is still available by clicking on the review refused icon and then accessing it thorough the reviewing punters profile page. Of course this won't be much use if they are written in Hungarian (and Google translate often come up with some hilarious gobbledygook) but they are sometimes in English and can be useful in gauging the girls attitude and level of service.

With all this in mind I fired off a volley of SMS"s and calls yesterday and after a couple of dead ends I came up with Mirella, a 23 year old who would come and sort me out for €90 inclusive of taxi fare for an hour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

She turned up on time and was every bit as hot as her photos suggested with a cracking pair of  bolt-ons which looked and felt like the real thing. Don't recall seeing any ink on her, only piercings.

I paid her and we got down to it. These days it's usually only one pop in an hour for me so I took it slowly. I'd not paid for any extras or anything kinky so it was a covered bj which I didn't mind as I know that I wouldn't come with one of those beasties on. So the bj went on for ages before I decided it was time to return the favour and went down on her for awhile. Then it was on to some pretty vanilla boinking until I went 'Yahoo's in cowgirl. The last 20 minutes were spent in her giving me a back massage.

She was a nice lass and the sex, although not particularly inspired, was enjoyable enough.

A okay start to my time in Pest.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 05:03:08 pm by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Vivago

Heres a link for anyone who is going to Budapest. :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Mazarin

I was in Budapest a few weeks ago but clearly do not have your tenacity when it comes to p4p. I sent off quite a barrage of sms' to lots of girls but the majority did not reply and those that did quoted inflated prices +taxi +++. As I was staying in a 5* hotel on the Corso (the esplanade that runs along the Danube) I settled back with beer in hand and made do with watching the never ending stream of scantily clad beautiful ladies who were strolling along the Corso enjoying the hot sunshine.
Of course some 'action' would have been fun but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept that it is not going to happen. By the way, Budapest is a beautiful city and well worth a visit.

mrpeterman

I was in Budapest earlier in the year, agreed some real stunners, I was near hotel Hungaria, I know a few good bars there where you can hook up with local girls, as for that website o found it a ball ache

Anyway glad you had a good time

Offline Vivago

I was in Budapest a few weeks ago but clearly do not have your tenacity when it comes to p4p. I sent off quite a barrage of sms' to lots of girls but the majority did not reply and those that did quoted inflated prices +taxi +++. As I was staying in a 5* hotel on the Corso (the esplanade that runs along the Danube) I settled back with beer in hand and made do with watching the never ending stream of scantily clad beautiful ladies who were strolling along the Corso enjoying the hot sunshine.
Of course some 'action' would have been fun but sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and accept that it is not going to happen. By the way, Budapest is a beautiful city and well worth a visit.

Yes, you've got to be persistant. I've joined the site so I'm now sending messages as well as sms's and calls. I lined up a punt with a lovely 19 year old this afternoon but it turned out to be a stinker. I'll write that up tomorrow.

Its the World watersports finals on here at the moment so the place is throbbing with scantily clad young ladies everywhere you turn. Spent an idle hour in the park near Deak Ter watching this young lady zot around on one of those pesky segways. She was a lovely little thing and decided my mind on having a punt. Wished I hadn't bothered now. :sarcastic: :scare: :crazy:

Offline Vivago

I was in Budapest earlier in the year, agreed some real stunners, I was near hotel Hungaria, I know a few good bars there where you can hook up with local girls, as for that website o found it a ball ache

Anyway glad you had a good time

Yeah, I'd try the bars but I'm not mad keen on bar hopping these days. Much prefer to arrange things online and have her come to me. I'm a lazy fucker, I guess. :D

Offline Vivago

Its the World watersports finals ...

Thats swimming and shit and not a world 'pissing on each other' competition. :lol:

Offline Vivago

So I was looking for a late afternoon punt on rosszlanyok. Was hitting the usual wall of silence until I tried  Maja. She replied promptly that she was available and bj, sex and anal would be €70. Wow! That sounded too good to be true (and was) and although her reviews were a bit mixed, beggars can't be punters, so I said okay. She said that she could be with me in 15 minutes. Same city region as me so nearby. I said make it 30 minutes.

She arrived bang on time and I went down to meet her. My first reaction on seeing her was astonishment. She was as fit as fuck. Dressed in a skimpy pair of combat print hotpants, I could see she had a fine figure and a cracking arse. Was she really going to offer me that arse for a paltry €70?

The trouble started after I paid her and we took our seats on the big L-shaped sofa. I went in for a kiss. Nope. No kissing allowed. Okay, can live with that. Then she stripped off to reveal a lovely body with a nice pair of medium sized titties. I reached out to fondle them. Nope. No touching allowed. Ffs, how we gonna fuck then? She permitted me to touch her pussy but, of course, no fingers inside. This was going to be painful.

After a few minutes of twat twiddling, she rubbered me up and we went into some covered oral with me stood and her seated. Now this was quite nice with her going fairly deep and at a nice pace. After awhile, more hope than expectation, I asked if I could return the favour. You guessed it! No chance.

So we moved on to the main event and we boinked in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and doggy. Whilst in the latter position I indicated that I'd like to sample her fine ass. That will be an extra €20 she replied. What? You said it was included. This pissed me off no end and I finished soon after.

Although there was at least 30 minutes left on the meter, there was no danger of a massage or seconds. She jumped into her clothes and was off. To be honest, I was glad to see the back of her.

On later reflection, I should have paid her the €20 and took out my frustration on her arse. I have an irrational desire to book her again and do just that. Is that very bad of me? ;) :D

Offline jbl

I am in Budapest semi regular for work but never taken the plunge as it's never more than one night / two days and the night is taken by oggling fit women walking by while drinking cheap beer.

However the last two trips I have received messages via we chat. 80-100 ph and pics seem genuine however not stunners. ...and I suspect not Hungarian!

Offline Steve2

I am in Budapest semi regular for work but never taken the plunge as it's never more than one night / two days and the night is taken by oggling fit women walking by while drinking cheap beer.

However the last two trips I have received messages via we chat. 80-100 ph and pics seem genuine however not stunners. ...and I suspect not Hungarian!

We Chat is mostly used by Asians/Chinese

Offline Vivago

Yesterday I hooked up with the first of my SA contacts. Her name is Zsofi and she 19 and a student. She was shy and awkward at first but soon warmed up and before long we were snogging like long lost lovers. She is a good looking girl, not a stunner, with a face of maybe a seven and tall and slim with smallish breasts. Just like the girls I see, scantily clad, in the street every day. Her attitude is good and she does everything she promised including CIM but not swallow. She doesn't do anal. Performance is a solid 8.

A reasonable deal at €170 for 2 hours of fukety-fuk with a fresh young Hungarian girl. A good punt to make up for the last disaster.

:hi:

Offline jbl

We Chat is mostly used by Asians/Chinese

Hence my surprise! If I could work our how to attach a pic from my phone I would share!  Definitely not Asian!!

Offline MrMatrix

And our favourite journey man Vivago continues his travels.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I've had a look at that website you've posted. How you made heads or tails of the language I don't know. Will follow as always with great interest. :hi:

Offline Vivago

I've had a look at that website you've posted. How you made heads or tails of the language I don't know. Will follow as always with great interest. :hi:

If you check the top right hand corner of the page, Mr M, you'll see a tiny Union Jack. Click on that and the page reloads in English.

Offline MrMatrix

If you check the top right hand corner of the page, Mr M, you'll see a tiny Union Jack. Click on that and the page reloads in English.
Thanks  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

If you surface with the hangover horn you won't got far wrong with this place
Was a couple of years ago that i was there & the burd is no longer showing.  The pics are glamour shots but no serious amount of shopping
The receptionist spoke good english & its easy to book
Its on the top floor & the apartments are next to each other
Well smart rooms - see the pics
Only R&T it would appear however with a little effort & extra € then maybe more on the menu

mrpeterman

Thanks for that that is a top tip....I'm there in summer I will pay a visit..love the fact you can get gift vouchers

With regards to the website V uses I found it a ball ache but some hotties on there, I'm a little luckier as I fly into budapest stay in Budapest a few days then have to go 45 to 60 km out semi rurally and there's a few villa knocking shops which are choice, only know this as been taken there by local colleagues

mrpeterman

Apparently when F1 comes to town it's full of hot chics trying to catch the eye down vicii

Offline Vivago

Thanks for the tip, Webby. :drinks:

Unfortunately I won't be here for the Grand Prix.

Offline webpunter

If you have an OH you could put this on your birthday or xmas list.  And get a prezzie you really want for once  :lol:

Thanks for that that is a top tip....I'm there in summer I will pay a visit..love the fact you can get gift vouchers

Offline webpunter

Am pleased to be of assistance
It's ideal for a R&T session hangover cure
I got bladdered the previous evening.  Stood outside my hotel [upmarket for business visitors] pretending to be on the mobile checking texts / emails etc whilst clocking the hookers & waiting to see which ones wandered over.  Didn't take long.  Was quoted €120 for half hour.  Laughed & this dropped to €100.  Sure i could have negotiated €80 or less but i couldn't be arsed.  Tiredness was setting in and i needed to unload [well at least try to].  I was expecting a crap punt & she duly delivered.  10/10 on the crap score.  I was contemplating some OWO but decided against it.  Settled for a HJ & tit-wank.  She produced a bottle of moisturizing cream.  Things were going from bad to worse.  Although i had packed some baby oil so was prepared.  Gave up on 25 mins & thankfully she fucked off.  And didn't half inch anything
In stark contrast the Massage House was safe, tranquil, relaxing with fit friendly burds.  Just what the doctor ordered to have a recuperating massage [10-15 mins] before the action started for another 40 mins or so.  Loads of oil & B2B.  I finally let go a decent load before going out for some afternoon beers.  Ideal

Previously there was a rota - doesn't seem to be the case now.  I would have deffo revisited had i been staying longer

Thanks for the tip, Webby. :drinks:

mrpeterman

It sampled but top whores down by softol hotel on Danube waterfront

Offline Vivago

I've had two punts since I last reported, both fairly ho-hum, hence my tardiness.

Bessie has a nice body, marred by some pretty indifferent tattoos, as is often the case with Hungarian hoes. Why do they do it? Face was pleasant 'girl next door' look. The photos on her Rosszlanyok page is what you get. Rate was €80 + €20 for CIM. Service was supplied, if not with enthusiasm, with commendable efficiency and it did the job fine. She would have received a positive from me had she been a reportable UKP punt.

There is little doubt, although again a positive, that Zoe, my second punt, is a bit skanky. She sounded nice on initial communications, and nice she proved, but I was a little disappointed that, although obviously the same girl as on the pictures on her profile page, she was a bit rough around the edges. She said she is 25 and looked older. She is down as being 20 on the site. She was quite untoned and had a bit of a podge on her.

Rate was €70 plus 2000 huf (about $8) for CIM and another 2000 huf for pictures (a first). Service was delivered without fault but because I didn't really fancy her, it took nearly the entire hour for me to get off, which I eventually did into her mouth. Job done.

Again service was delivered as promised

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:53:10 am by Vivago »

Offline joe diddley

The problem is that you are a foreigner and most of the girls on the site speak little or no English and will therefore deal only with Hungarian speaking local punters.  So in one fell swoop, up to three quarters of the girls on the site are unavailable. But it seems that things are gradually changing and more girls have a sprinkling of English (maybe from working in UK or hoping to) and are willing to accept better paying foreign customers.

Communications on one of my first punts with a Hungarian woman (not in Budapest but in North Finchley!) had to be conducted through Google Translate, a medium that is less than perfect. A further complicating factor (at least for me) was that the keyboard was not a QWERTY one but one with the keys set out for the Magyar speaker. Where's the fucking 'f' again?

Offline Vivago

As I come to the end of my trip, I must admit that, altthough I love the city, I'm a bit disappointed by the punting opportunities in Budapest. Out of 8 punts, most were okay but none outstanding or particularly memorable. Not particularly cheap for the visiting foreigner either. I'd come here for the city which must be one of the most beautiful in Europe but not for the girls.

I had 2 more punts. One with a punk girl with one side of her scalp shaved, a ring through her septum and lots of ink. Don't know what she was on but she spent the whole hour talking barely comprehensible shit, most of which was beyond me. One thing I understood and which tickled me was her assertion that she was a sex therapist and not a prostitute. :lol:

She did, however have a nice body with small tits but with an enormous, meaty arse.

My last encounter was with a milf, who assured me she was 25 although she looked at least 10 years older. Must have a bloody hard paper round.  :sarcastic:

Both punts were okay but totally forgettable

Punk
« Last Edit: July 26, 2017, 04:04:59 am by Vivago »

Offline MrMatrix

As I come to the end of my trip, I must admit that, altthough I love the city, I'm a bit disappointed by the punting opportunities in Budapest. Out of 8 punts, most were okay but none outstanding or particularly memorable. Not particularly cheap for the visiting foreigner either. I'd come here for the city which must be one of the most beautiful in Europe but not for the girls.

I had 2 more punts. One with a punk girl with one side of her scalp shaved, a ring through her septum and lots of ink. Don't know what she was on but she spent the whole hour talking barely comprehensible shit, most of which was beyond me. One thing I understood and which tickled me was her assertion that she was a sex therapist and not a prostitute. :lol:

She did, however have a nice body with small tits but with an enormous, meaty arse.

My last encounter was with a milf, who assured me she was 25 although she looked at least 10 years older. Must have a bloody hard paper round.  :sarcastic:

Both punts were okay but totally forgettable

Punk
So this journey has come to an end. Sorry it wasn't as good as the last one but very useful to those that may follow you out there. Where is your next tour going to be. :hi:

Offline Vivago

Yeah, just got back home after seven weeks on the road. It's good to be back but I know that in a few days I'll be itching to be off again.

The next trip is a biggie. Three months in Columbia, split equally between Medallin, Cartagena and Bogata. Should be lots of fun to be had with them lovely Columbian chicas. Been watching Narcos which is maybe a mistake as Columbia has come on a bit since the bad old days of Pedro Escobar and the cartels and the place is rapidly developing into one of the economic powerhouses of Sooth America. I'm sure looking forward to seeing the place and making the acquaintance of a few of it's lovely women. ;) :thumbsup:

Offline MrMatrix

The next trip is a biggie. Three months in Columbia, split equally between Medallin, Cartagena and Bogata. Should be lots of fun to be had with them lovely Columbian chicas. Been watching Narcos which is maybe a mistake as Columbia has come on a bit since the bad old days of Pedro Escobar and the cartels and the place is rapidly developing into one of the economic powerhouses of Sooth America. I'm sure looking forward to seeing the place and making the acquaintance of a few of it's lovely women. ;) :thumbsup:
Strangely enough so are we. Look forward to the next one V.   :hi: