Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gaw? Gawow? kao? - Wood Green  (Read 1793 times)

Offline ThighRider

No idea why I can't ever and I mean ever get hold of External Link/Members Only

It was a toss-up between External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

I had earlier tried External Link/Members Only who stated that she was 28 and I made my way down but ran out of phone credit and spotted a bloke walking in the same direction with a phone to his ear, so I left.

Thought I'd try a 'Sara'. Sara F would not owo and Sara x wouldn't answer the phone. So I thought I'd try the Viva St girl. I found the place. It's more or less between Station Rd in Wood Green and Bounds Green Rd. It's down a side street on the corner of a junction. The premises have an odd entrance whereby you go through an outer street door and down a sort of side path and into the building. It's a very quiet road too quiet and I was nervous due to the few people that went past as I arrived.

The door opened and it was definitely the girl in the photos only not as pale. A bit older but very trim. Dressed with black suspender set and bra. Went up a few stairs and I saw 3 bedrooms one of which had another lady in it. Later I saw a further lady. I only wanted 30mins but yet again I negotiated myself into an hour.  Paperwork out of the way. I was asked to shower well and towel was provided. I should mention that I had already showered before going there like I always do.

There was no fk let alone dfk, she didn't like me sucking very much on her nipples. Her nipples are amaaaaaaaaazing, they must be at least 1/2" long planted on small perky tits. Her bottom is nice an firm.

Starts by finding music on her laptop, I assume it was an hour long track/playlist. Then it begins, wants to wetwipe me before owo, she gets in very close to survey my appendage looking for signs of std or anything abnormal before she wetwipes. Owo begins, had about 10 minutes of it and it was really quite good. I decided it was time for a ride and I wanted to be below. On goes the life saver.  I will add that she hasn't a clue about how to put a lifejacket on a bloke. She did not pinch the top of the condom and rolled it down as far as it would go and then using both sets of taloned fingers grasped the condom from the inside at the bottom and pulled in on tight as far as it would go. Then she somehow squeezed or pulled the bubble at the top until the air had vacated. She lubes-up, hopefully it's water based. She lowers herself onto me and starts riding. Then tried missh and doggy. Condom starts to slip off a bit and I re-adjust it. I didn't enjoy mish as she wouldn't kiss and was waving her tongue at me. Doggy was okay once I found a good position as the bed was just too high for me. More lube and back to her on top and then she needed a short break. Condom slipping again. She says 'condom no good' and whips it off but won't say why when asked. Convinced her to owo and hj me as she was not understanding why I hadn't yet popped. She again examines my appendage closely as she wetwipes it. The hj did the trick and I popped. I'd only used 30mins but by then I was keen to leave. I realised that I'm more of a 30min man at best. She asked if I wanted to go again but I declined. I showered and left. She had her towel on ready to hop into the shower.

Premises:
Inside - clean, shower facilities, towel provided, no bedsheet, flat pillow. 8/10
Location - too quiet and too close to a dead-end. 3/10 (sort of location you're better off visiting late without having neighbours walking past or reversing down the street)

The Lady:
Comms - almost non-existant 4/10
Petite at about 5ft3, slim, firm, clean  7/10
Doesn't know how to fit a life saver properly 1/10
No fk 3/10
Mechanical 3/10
It's the girl in the photo's only a bit older and a bit darker 8/10

She's Hungarian and leaves the premises in a couple of days.

Would I go again? Nope.

Offline ThighRider

Her name is unpronouncable! I think it sounded something like Gaw? Gawow? kao?

vt

No fk 3/10
Mechanical 3/10.

Would I go again? Nope.

Surely this should be a negative then!?  :unknown:

Offline ThighRider

I totally get why it could be a 'negative'. But I felt overall that I had a good time.

I didn't want to fk but I thought her opening her mouth and wiggling her tongue at me was an invitation so thought I'd try. So I didn't really mind as it wasn't something I wanted from her anyway.

The nipple thing. They are huuuuge. But that wasn't why I visited her and it wasn't a big deal for me.

I suppose it's not her fault that she has an odd unpronouncable name and isn't creative enough to just make one up like other wgs.

I didn't visit her for conversation.

The location is a difficult one. She pretty much said that she'd only been there a day or two and would be leaving after 2 more days. So I guess she was hot-bedding or temping.

Although I initially felt a bit humiliated that she closely inspected my appendage, it indicated that she was keen not to catch any std from me which I found a little re-assuring.

The condom scenario for me was a negative and pretty much unforgivable which was one of the reasons I pretty much ran after I popped. I couldn't wait to wash before and after I left. However, I actually felt satisfied at that point and deemed it pointless to go again. It was good to see that she was going to shower as soon as I was going to leave.  She did hand me the condom and used wetwipes to hold when she re-arranged the top of the bed before I was to wash but it didn't occur to me to examine the condom and she didn't ever say that it had torn. I was banging away doggy quite hard and she was bouncing on me quite hard too, so I still don't know what happened. I might phone her later to ask.

The hj was really really good.  The owo was really good.  The doggy was really good.  The reason I went was for that body and I banged it as best I could.  Nice pert bum with a slim figure.  So ultimately it compensated for the other things. I did not try to get my fingers in so I don't know if she would have allowed it.

So overall, I found it a positive experience.

What I'll be doing from now on is turning up for a punt with a 15 minute hj in mind and if I like the wg I'll negotiate 30 mins so I can doggy and get some owo. Otherwise I'd pretty much happy to have some vigorous hj.