Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Girl Rugby  (Read 533 times)

3 review(s) for hornygirlrugby (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

bungle2211

External Link/Members Only

Thought I'd try this girl after my booking had to pull out and I needed someone soon. I'd seen a review on here as Horny Couple Rugby. Comms were OK and I set off to Rugby along the A5. Traffic horrendous so arrived late (had phoned her to say so) and was met at the door. She certainly isn't pretty but thought as I'm here I'll give it a go. Lead to an old utility room behind the garage with a bed and flimsy massage table in. I opted for a massage to start thinking it would relax me after the journey.

Got undressed and gave her the money and lay face down on the table. She proceeded to massage me with some oils which seemed to go on for ages. She then told me to turn over and she started on my front, all the time still being dressed. However, I did start to touch her leg as she massaged me and eventually felt that she was knickerless. Eventually she started massaging my cock which I must admit took a lot longer than it should have done. After a while I asked if we could get on the bed so she stopped and only then undressed.
On to the bed with some very average kissing, me rubbing her cunt and she just lying there with no real attempt to touch me. I then went down on her and had the worst tasting cunt I've ever encountered. So I decided to suck her tits.  I had to ask her to play with me and then to suck me. She refused to do this without a condom as she said my cock had a wart! It doesn't, it's just that the foreskin became detached from my knob years ago and left 2 nodules of skin. Seen a few girls and never had a problem before.
I was now getting a bit pissed off and decided to just ask her to give me a handjob which she did manage to complete and after a quick shower to get the oils off I was out of there, vowing never to return.
I can't say it was a really bad experience but the taste of her cunt will live with me for a while. Overall, £100 for a massage and quick wank!