Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mikki/Micky Soho  (Read 406 times)

LondonTourist123

Long time lurker so I decided to make an account and contribute. Hopefully my next post won't be so negative. Saw Mikki/Micky of 2 Greens Court about a week ago. Worst decision of my life. When I got there the maid was extremely rude. I brushed it off and went through with it and paid for sex + positions.

Micky came out - her face was alright, a 6/10 but a killer body, 8/10. We started missionary for maybe a minute and then doggy for possibly 2 and then she got on top for maybe 1 and said 1 minute left. 15 seconds later she got off and ran out of the room. The whole time we had sex she kept asking are you done? Are you done? She didn't do anything even on top and had a disgusted scowl on her face the whole time.

Honestly can't see why anyone would see this girl more than once and only because no one else was available.

If it matters i'm white and about a 7-8/10 on looks so I don't think it was my looks. Overall had a horrid attitude and I will never go back to 2 Greens Court.

Had anyone else had experience with her?
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 02:59:39 am by LondonTourist123 »

Offline peter purves

Long time lurker so I decided to make an account and contribute. Hopefully my next post won't be so negative. Saw Mikki/Micky of 2 Greens Court about a week ago. Worst decision of my life. When I got there the maid was extremely rude. I brushed it off and went through with it and paid for sex + positions.

Micky came out - her face was alright, a 6/10 but a killer body, 8/10. We started missionary for maybe a minute and then doggy for possibly 2 and then she got on top for maybe 1 and said 1 minute left. 15 seconds later she got off and ran out of the room. The whole time we had sex she kept asking are you done? Are you done? She didn't do anything even on top and had a disgusted scowl on her face the whole time.

Honestly can't see why anyone would see this girl more than once and only because no one else was available.

If it matters i'm white and about a 7-8/10 on looks so I don't think it was my looks. Overall had a horrid attitude and I will never go back to 2 Greens Court.

Had anyone else had experience with her?

Sorry to hear mate!!  :(
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ralhar

too bad mate... at least it was a soho quicky and not some £150 agency girl that you spent all afternoon looking up online...

Its generally known that her service shit but she's not been reported as rude before i don't think but i'm not that surprised to be honest...

the first time i saw her I walked because i got bad vibes... then another time i went because i had run out of options and she was actually quite pleasant when i was waiting to go in and tried to make me comfortable by turning the radiator off because i was hot and then fussing around me while i sorted the cash out but the service was really quite inhibited and she kind of managed to get through it without giving too much of herself up and then she ran out straight away which is a bit disrespectful ... I decided not to go back...

its a shame because if she had the right service i would put a bit of money her way...

that room is pretty much a rush rush dive these days i reckon... its fucking grim anyway... no window... no sink... let them keep their lousy service and shit room...