Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alana - Pink Ladies - Gateshead  (Read 1916 times)

Offline MasterChief

Booking was yesterday
I was trying to book Simona via Pink Ladies, but not having much luck getting times to match, a bit of chit chat with Pink Ladies via text and I booked Alana instead. External Link/Members Only

Coms
Easy straight forward via text, Pink Ladies very helpful as Alana does not have her pictures or hours on the site yet. Given street name and asked to call for the house number.

This is Simona from Pink Ladies place in Gateshead, house on a terrace, neighbours either don’t know or don’t care what goes on. Will fall foul of the brothel laws as Simona works from there as well, doesn’t bother me, but given the Police raids of late something to be aware of.

Appearance
Good looking young petite girl, now I like my girls slim, but Alana is at the limit of what even I would say is attractive, I think most would find her way too thin, she does however have really nice boobs, not overly large but they look larger due to her slight build. Overall I liked her, very much to my liking physically.

Meeting
Been to Simonas a few times, so easy to find, Alana answered the door in her dressing gown and lead me into one of the bedrooms and I hand over the paperwork, basic room and the bed was broken, what appeared to be a wooden plank under the single cover, very uncomfortable. Alana tells me “no English” and seemed nervous in the extreme, visibly shaking (more about that later) and is very hesitant about what to do, anyways I get undressed and she does too, we hop on the bed, not ideal with the hard plank in the middle, and I help myself to a feel of those lovely tits and attempt to kiss her “no it’s more money” and lies there like a manikin, sure she seems willing to let me avail myself of her body, but her only reaction is to make like a corpse and stare at the clock. Needless to say the old trouser snake is not responding well to this, Alana grabs a condom and somehow manages to get it on my flaccid dick, quite a painful experience, my eyes are watering at the memory of it.
Some rough handling of my cock follows and a blowjob that was in reality a peck on the end of my cock, and Alana tells me I have 5 minutes left, I look at my watch and I have not been in the house for 10 min yet, I paid for half an hour FFS, I half-heartedly protest as it is obvious this is going nowhere “no English” again and a few more minutes of Alana just staring at the clock and I get dressed and leave, upon returning to the car, I text Pink Ladies to complain, the text telling me to go to the house was 13:55 and my complaint was 14:14, both were sent from the car parked on the next street so lets say a 2 min walk each way, I was in the house for 15 min so in the bedroom with Alana for maybe 13 min and she threw me out!

Conclusion
The worst punt I have had in 40 years of punting, a broken uncomfortable, to the point of painful bed, a completely disinterested girl who spent the entire appointment (all 13 min of it) staring at the clock, extra money on top of the agency fee of £50 for everything, well less than half the time I paid for before she told me to leave, my cock is still sore from whatever the hell she did forcing the condom on. I wish I had given the fifty quid to charity and had a wank

Afterwards
On the way home Steve from Pink Ladies rings “to get my side of the story” he said he would go and have a word with Alana (Good luck with that one “no English”) and get back to me, I got a text offering me £25 credit that I accepted but I still feel ripped off for £25 (I wonder what will happen to that credit after this?). He did say I was her first client, so that explains the nervousness, but she has presumably had sex before so should know how it works. He also said that his girls are not allowed to charge for extras “They either do something or they don’t, no extras”, well Alana certainly charges extras, even though she speaks “no English” she managed to get that across quite clearly.

Romanian
I know there will be comments of “What do you expect, Romanian” and “Will you never learn” but when a Romanian does provide a decent service I find them perfect for what I want, and that is to fuck a really good looking fit bird, no messing about with hearts and flowers just pay up and have great sex, Anna, Klaudia, Katie, Simona, Sasha and the one who’s name I can never remember all give (or gave) me that and its perfect for me. I will say for the first time ever with Alana I am seriously concerned she may be doing this against her will, the nervousness the absolute certainty I have that she did not want to be there, is she a young girl in a foreign country not understanding a word of the language, with no income for food and rent trying to get some money together doing something she detests or is she being somehow coerced, I don’t know and I did lose some sleep last night thinking about it, one thing is certain I wont be going back.

Fuck me turned into war and peace, didn’t mean to sorry!
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 12:06:46 pm by MasterChief »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry you had a bad time mate, most certainly one to avoid.

Think carefully who you spend your credit on.    :hi:

hardtoplease

Fuck me MC, that's horrific  :thumbsdown:

You would think an agency would vet their WG's better than that. Having said that, never used Pink Ladies and now suspect I never will  :angry:

Offline MasterChief

Fuck me MC, that's horrific  :thumbsdown:

You would think an agency would vet their WG's better than that. Having said that, never used Pink Ladies and now suspect I never will  :angry:

When I spoke to Steve, he did say he had interviewed her (I assume with the help of Simona who has some English) and was concerned that her lack of English would be a problem, he also said he had asked her about kissing and she had said she was fine with that.

Offline Toon73

Unlucky MC , Sounded a nightmare , i think simona needs to give her some lessons quickly .  :hi:

Offline MasterChief

Unlucky MC , Sounded a nightmare , i think simona needs to give her some lessons quickly .  :hi:

English, or sex  :angry:

I suspect both  :dash:

Offline LydiaAmour

• Service Provider
If you are concerned about her being forced or trafficked then you should speak to a DLO anonymously about.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Bloody hell that's poor :thumbsdown:

One to avoid for certain

Offline Winker121

Thanks for the detailed review. Sorry to hear that your appointment was so poor. It sounds as if it couldn't have been much worse.

Offline datwabbit

Terrible. One to avoid.

How do you feel about PL behaviour?

Offline MasterChief

Thanks for the detailed review. Sorry to hear that your appointment was so poor. It sounds as if it couldn't have been much worse.
It couldnt.

Terrible. One to avoid.

How do you feel about PL behaviour?
I don't know what to think about PL to be honest, I don't really think £25 covers it, in effect she threw me out after less than half my time, so that alone should give me more than half back, add that to the lack of any real sexual contact and a sore dick...... What do you think?
All that said if I had booked indie I would be getting nowt (I wonder how good my £25 credit will be after all this) so I guess I'm OK with it, not going to say happy but yeah OK. Im guessing the agency will take a cut of about £15 so Alana gets a tenner for getting naked in front of me, she was nice, but I'm not sure a tenner nice. It is what it is, at the end of the day I wont miss £50 (or £25). I just hope she is not being coerced in any way, I assume as she is with an agency she is just desperate for money.

Offline datwabbit

Several negative reviews have had mixed agency responses. So you did the right thing in dealing with them first to see how they reacted. I don't think its a good refund. You could remind him why you are getting a discount when you book next time.

Offline MasterChief

Bit of an update.

Still had my £25 credit left, so had a look on Pink Ladies website on Wednesday and quite liked the look of Jes, so sent a text to book her for half an hour for this afternoon, mentioned that I had an outstanding credit and got a reply back saying appointment booked for 3:45 for today at 30 min for £25, and they would send the address as soon as they had talked to Jes. All good there then.

Nice and early today send a text off to PL asking to confirm all was OK and asking for address, no reply. Lunchtime same thing. Mid afternoon same thing. Got pissed off and send a (fairly polite) text saying thanks for a complete waste of time, back comes the reply asking what I’m talking about, couple of text later I get a lengthy text slagging me off for writing this review of Simona https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=151942.0 telling me I was dishonest and they don’t want my business or comments and I’m banned. They also asked for my bank details to transfer me £25 so I’ll let you know if that arrives!

I have pointed out that my review was this one of Alana, and that I had only made positive comments about Simona (I actually thought I had a review of Simona but it would seem not). In fact I think I have been quite reasonable in my statements regarding PL and every single comment I have made about Simona has been positive, she is probably my favourite girl of the moment. They have yet to respond or transfer the £25.

Steve from PL did say he reads UKP but could not care what punters write on here, read into that what you will.

Offline Toon73

Jesus that`s a bit harsh MC  , you never had a bad word to say about simona ,  they obviously got you mixed up .

Offline MasterChief

Jesus that`s a bit harsh MC  , you never had a bad word to say about simona ,  they obviously got you mixed up .

It is what it is. The anoying thing is the £25 credit probably came out of Alanas part of the fee, she is out £25 for my refund that is in Steves pocket as he has not honoured it.

Should it ever arrive I will give it Simona to give back to Alana.

Offline Sar-Major

Steve from PL did say he reads UKP but could not care what punters write on here, read into that what you will.

Many thanks for your review M-C,  :drinks:  you seem to be having a "Run of Bad Luck" matey. There have been a good few Negative reviews about PL of late, and I think someone said on here its about time to give them a "Fekin Wide Berth" and spend our Hard Earned elsewhere.

I'm now in total agreement with that following the comment above.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MasterChief

I have posted this in my other review, but will put it here as well as I think it only fair that anyone reading this should know PL did refund my £25

"Well PL did snd me the £25 so heads up to them for that

I would give it to Alana, but Steve has banned me from the agency and told Simona she cant see me and must block me on her phone (I can only assume that he has threatened to stop representing her and throw her out of the house she is living in as "it belongs to the agency"). I guess the moral of this story is don't give a girl from Pink Ladies a bad review unless you want banning from the agency, can't say its a big deal for me plenty of girls around who don't work for him."