Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: scottish sophie  (Read 5099 times)

bigbell

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

dont know want to make of this,,

she has moved in with the "golden girls" at oxford st,every other monday at the moment, but still works from her other flat in the maryhill area and some hotels, dont know if she is struggling with incalls at the moment, but its £50 for her likes in flat/hotel with shower and no rush,,,,

but at oxford st its a tenner for maid, and shower included in the punt, and you are chapped at 20/25 mins to tell you ,your nearly time up and her fee is £60 in line with all girls who work there

but she told me there is no waitn about for timewasters, and she can earn more in one day there than she can usually do in flat/hotel

mavgoose

So , do you phone the flat and take your pick from the girls on arrival. Old school style ? Must admit I've never been to that location. ( Also , not sure mentioning the street name is relevant here ).

bigbell

different girl everyday,only one at a time except on late nite, when its one in one out

re the street, it has been mentioned before, as its long established, but if admin can take it down plz do,

but its good to see someone who was in early 20s, and you get to see them as a mature 20 years later,(thurs only)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 03:21:36 pm by bigbell »

Offline Jock D

FFS...I haven't been to that flat for at least 15 years :scare: I actually used to frequent the tenement flat they had along the road previously...and shagged the old(then) owner/boss/madam with the big tits a couple of times...anyway back to the present...I'm really shocked that Sophie is working in that kind of set up :thumbsdown:

Offline Paulc127

This oxford street seems like the place to be for a punt In glasgow anyone know how I would be able to book in for a visit I am taking it tht you can't jst turn up at the door out of the blue lol

Offline dougal

Handily next to the court if there's more than one girl

Online zag69

Never been to that flat. I do remember the Carlton club however. Great fun was had in there, pity they shut the fucking place down.

Offline Glesgaboy

I went to the old flat they used.
Really scruffy close.
But a great black milf used to work there.
Amazing bj and fuck.
Then she retired :(

Must try the flat again.

Offline Paulc127

I want to take a visit on Friday how do I go about doing it booking places finding address etc

bigbell

I want to take a visit on Friday how do I go about doing it booking places finding address etc

ads in sport, glasgow  *29 ****, fone up, find out whos on,  she will tell you how busy it is

bigbell

"simone" works thurs, remember her when she was early 20s now near 40 and has got better :hi:

Offline Paulc127

Offline jamesie

She says its not her who works from there

Alex69

Scottish.sophie does not work from that flat she only works from the Maryhill flat and hotels occasionally. The Maryhill flat is always immaculate and I have never had any problems there

Offline Jock D

Scottish.sophie does not work from that flat she only works from the Maryhill flat and hotels occasionally.

Why are you so certain about that? The reasaon I'm asking is that the OP...bigbell...is in my opinion both a reliable & experienced punter who doesn't bullshit or try to start controversy...and if you read his opening gambit...Sophie told him she was working there?

Offline steelman

I have seen Sophie a couple of times would not think she is the type to share a flat in a dodgy tenement as she always worked from a high standard of premises whether flat or hotel. I also see she has added an extra line on her profile stating she is only working from the Maryhill flat. As for the price increase her prices were always on the low side for the service she provided on the occasions I visited.

Alex69

I am certain that she doesn't work there as I called her to make an appointment from that flat as it actually suits me better but she was adamant that she does not work there. In my opinion someone is trying to drum up business for the flat in. Oxford st.

Offline JT26

"simone" works thurs, remember her when she was early 20s now near 40 and has got better :hi:

Is this Simone that used to work from Cardonald of Adultwork?
Banned reason: Abusive Non-Punter
Banned by: Ali Katt

bigbell

DONT KNOW WHAT TO MAKE OF THIS

this is how i started this thread, as i was and taken aback when she was there

she was up front of her plans
if what i was told was meant to be in "trust", then i am in the wrong
as for comments made against my integrity, i wont respond

but check my reviews,the punts i review are not your typical working girls,they are not the ones that are reviewed every other month, they are ones that most wouldnt touch/pay money to see

:hi: :hi:

Offline Walternate

Sophie now has something on the bottom of her profile about how other profiles saying she works elsewhere aren't her.

Offline youngatheart

Sophie now has something on the bottom of her profile about how other profiles saying she works elsewhere aren't her.

Her AW profile says she is "available Tuesdays and Thursdays each week 11am-8pm" yet BACKPAGE says that THEIR sophie (Petite slim 34d long dark hair Bubbly personality(aged 39) is available tonight , so unless she is very schizophrenic she can't be in two places at the same time.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Offline Courtney

...and banned for coming on and posting fake pictures. She must have shit for brains. :wackogirl: :crazy: :music:

roller coaster

...and banned for coming on and posting fake pictures. She must have shit for brains. :wackogirl: :crazy: :music:
If she is working with someone else you would think she would have better photos than what she has taken of herself on her profile.
Don't know her but suspect she isn't working elsewhere if there the best photos of her she can upload.

scottishSophie

Scottish Sophie Maryhill here.
I've reported this post I don't nor ever have worked at Oxford st, it's a completely false post and misleading to other site users. I'm hoping it will be removed but if not I'd like to stipulate that it's a complete fabrication.
Also I have never been banned for using fake pictures, unsure as to the motivation behind this claim.

Offline Courtney

Scottish Sophie Maryhill here.
I've reported this post I don't nor ever have worked at Oxford st, it's a completely false post and misleading to other site users. I'm hoping it will be removed but if not I'd like to stipulate that it's a complete fabrication.
Also I have never been banned for using fake pictures, unsure as to the motivation behind this claim.

OK fair enough, it looks like a mix up on my part. :blush: The banned user was Sophie Oxford St.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 02:16:45 pm by Courtney »

James999

Sophie,  says its false, but that would raise the question why would he say that if it's not true, you however benefit from lying  :unknown:

bigbell

ok, i seen her profile saying she was working city center for a few weeks too see how it worked  out,seen add in backpage saying s,s  at number i knew off by heart,foned and liz/pat said new girl on today,jumped in and it was s.s. who i have seen numerous times, my mistake was i put it on here with street name and this may have upset/ freaked her out, for which i can only apologise

i can confirm that s,s does not work there anymore