My first punting experience was in Amsterdam.
I used ignatzmice.com, and I did my research and printed a map of the area before I went.
My first punt was with this Czech girl named Lucia. By far, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever been with. Blonde hair, large, but perfect breasts with pink nipples. The service was good. I ended up spending 150 euros for 45 minutes with her.
The best punt of the trip was with this Polish girl named Agnieszka. She was good looking, but didn't look as good as Lucia. But, she was a tiger in bed.
I only had one bad punt, and it was with a Hungarian named Jasmine (Yasmine). She was a pretty, thin blonde. She wouldn't let me touch her breasts, I could lay on top of her and put my weight on her (I'm was like 185lbs at the visit), and the bed was just too low. When I did her doggy style from the bed, the height just wasn't right.
The only satisfaction I had from the punt was "my size" was a bit too much for her to handle. I'm only average, but she acted like I really hurt her.
The key to Amsterdam is ignatzmice.com, and ask all your questions before you enter. Negotiate first, before you go in.