Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork/Personal email both hacked?  (Read 1029 times)

Pepsiii

My AW account got hacked, I tried logging in, I couldn't, it asked for me to login to my email to click on a new link, tried logging into my email, it came back as blocked due to unusual activity, so both my AdultWork and email have been blocked/hacked.

Offline kojak71

I clicked on an adultwork link posted on here yesterday.

I had an email later on from adultwork saying that I had logged in on a new device and that if this was not me I should change my password immediately.

No idea what that was all about - the IP address looked the same (apart from the last number) as my previous log ins.

Might just be something amiss with adultwork's setup- but it doesn't sound good that your actual email account appears to have been compromised.....

Offline Zeusthedoc

i hope when you say personal email you are referring to an alias email and not your actual personal email!

shit that it happened in any case!

bigmanbigman

Offline MrMatrix

I get the same response from AW. Invariably they quote the time of the last access and its always been my computer. But my location changes a lot as I'm all over the place these days. If your IP address changes this response is automatic.  Its unlikely you've been hacked in my experience :hi:

Pepsiii

Punting email thanks to the forum tips. When I try logging into AdultWork now it says the email address is not recognised after I input username/password and asks for another email address to send a new AdultWork password.
i hope when you say personal email you are referring to an alias email and not your actual personal email!

shit that it happened in any case!

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Punting email thanks to the forum tips. When I try logging into AdultWork now it says the email address is not recognised after I input username/password and asks for another email address to send a new AdultWork password.

Just make another spurious one and register that.    :hi: