Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Star Massage - Dawley/Telford - Pinky  (Read 1396 times)

Offline anasazi11

Place: External Link/Members Only
Comms: Booked the day before, my appointment time was available, booked to see Pinky.

Visited recently, car parking always available behind the shop, short walk to the front door. I always try to walk the street first and avoid shoppers and pedestrians, before ducking inside.
Welcomed by Pinky and shown to the upstairs room. I didn't need to use the shower facilities as I had just had one before leaving home. Left to undress and get ready. Pinky arrived back in the room quite quickly so I was still changing, lights were dimmed and I got onto the table.
She began by climbing on to the table to start the massage, we enjoy some light conversation as the massage progressed. Seems to get more talkative the more times you visit. As it was one of the weeks recently where the weather had be hot and sunny, I made a jokey comment to Pinky asking her if she was hot, and if she was, she could always take off her clothes and continue the massage naked.

She agreed and we continued, still face down at this point, she moved round the bed massaging all areas and when she came round to the top of the table, her pussy was just inches away from my face, I was able to get a good feel of her ass and it felt real good as she leaned over me rubbing my back as her breasts slid up and down across my back and shoulders. This continued working her way down my legs allowing for plenty of c/c swipes and "accidential"  touching/brushing of my cock and balls. Always teasing, really building up the finale.

Time to turn over and let the fun begin....

After a bit of time spent on massaging my front, she asked if I wanted to massage her for a while, I agreed and she got me some more warm oil. I started gently rubbing her back and bum working down to the legs. After a few minutes I asked her to turn over. I then got my hands on her breasts, rubbing them gently with warm oil working my way down, via inbetween her legs, I could tell she was enjoying it and she was getting quite wet.
I climbed on the table slightly to position myself as close as I could to her pussy. To start with I went in and gently kissed around the area, slowly getting closer and closer. Finally after confirming it was ok to continue, I went to town on her, really get those juices flowing. She was nice and fresh and tasted great.
After a while, she said it was my turn and finished me off by hand.
After she cleaned me up with wipes, she took a shower to get the excess oil off her from her massage. Amazing hour!!  :dance:  :thumbsup:
She is going on holiday soon, I think i'll have to wait till she returns and pay another visit.

Price £95 - Good Massage, naked (half way through), reverse massage, RO and HE. Very good VFM.
I wonder if there are any further extras available?

Dellboy

Another good review - thanks.
She does get very wet....and quite quickly!

Watch out for more questions from her boyfriend Anon8 !!