Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yet another fab Romanian.....Hanley (Stoke-on-Trent)  (Read 3983 times)

3 review(s) for Monica.love (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

stokiemike

Well, thinking of changing my name to "Rommyhunter"

Third Rommy girl in 3 weeks and 4th punt as I shagged one of them twice. Pity I didn't see this girl first as all 4 of those punts would have been with her. Reviewed one of the others on here already, but last night's girl was amazing. The most relaxed unrushed punt I have ever had with a Romanian wg. It over ran the half hour by 10 minutes -when can you ever say that on a Romanian girl's review?

External Link/Members Only

Comms -
all good. About 5 texts exchanged, texted when I arrived - she then phoned me and gave me instructions to her door in good, clear English.

Fee for 30 minutes - £60 inc kissing, owo and cim

Venue -
terraced house just off Potteries Way on the edge of Hanley. Parking not that easy - but I was late at night, when everyone was home. House fit for purpose - just, is the best to describe it (and I have been in many pop up Brothels so am not fussy). The mattress was shocking - in that it just sagged appallingly, but I can't expect one from Dreams I suppose. It was clean though. Added to the fun tbh, as I was extremely randy.

Meeting -
she kept me on the phone as I walked across to her house. Stood outside and she opened the door, dressed in tight tiny shorts and a strappy top showing her cleavage very nicely. She put her arms round me, all smiles and spoke good English.
She's quite tiny - about 5 foot, and I loved following her up the stairs in those shorts. In to the room. A kiss and a hug. Paperwork done. A few minutes later she's back, by which time I'm naked and semi hard.
She took her top off revealing gorgeous tits - all natural. She looks so much better in the flesh than the photos (I know people often say this but I rarely do).Shorts and thong off, nice smooth pussy. On to the bed and we're lying, kissing (not dfk). General chat like you would have with a gf you haven't known long.
Then she's on top, fingers, hands, teasing all over. Licked her finger, stroked my nipples - fab. Spitting on my cock, gentle owo. My cock is standing rock hard - she was very complimentary about it (not blowing my own trumpet but it is above average). Had to ask her to slow down, before I came. Tit wank, absolutely beautiful. More kissing, stroking.
Back to owo - spitting on my cock - so sensual. Now she's 39 but seriously looks about 30, and told me she was an ex Gymnast which judging by her firm body, legs, arms and ass, what an ass, I'm sure it's true. Had to stop her again as I was nearly coming in her mouth.
On with the condom. She straddled me and rode me really well. Hands on her tits and under her arse. Constantly smiling. I was in heaven - Romanian heaven (and I ain't at my best with a condom - though obviously required with wg's). After a while she got off, and I asked her to make me cum.
She's kneeling over me - more fingers on my body - spitting on my cock gently - just loved it, and good hand and lip action. 5 minutes later I popped on her lips and the end of her tongue, and the rest ran over her fingers.
Then she cleaned me up, lay nest to me. We chatted some more. She told me she hadn't had that many customers in a month - less than ten, which I found amazing, because she is so good.
I checked the time on my phone between the text I sent when I arrived and when I walked out the door - it was just under 40 minutes - good vfm.

Verdict
Great value - such a hot erotic experience. Would I go back - you bet I would. Think I might just put her in my pocket and bring her back to my bachelor pad......

SM

« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 09:37:13 am by stokiemike »

Offline Fallen58

Thanks for the review Mike. I may have found my next punt.

Offline seanny123

Bareback listed on a  previous thread one to avoid !

Ming

Link to thread please

Ming  :hi:

Offline seanny123

I just searched her aw number 3802865 and it showed up at top of post..

Offline Fallen58

Cheers for the info.

Offline bearcat69

Well spotted seanny123. :hi:

mony.devine
Bareback listed
Town:   Bedford
County:   Bedfordshire
Region:   East of England (Anglia)
Orientation:   Straight
+447405794815
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fallen58

The day after she registered so maybe a mistake ?