Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Breathtaking Bailey - Wolverhampton  (Read 1184 times)

9 review(s) for Breathtaking Bailey  (4 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

ChrisInCannock

Hi All, first review here, thought I had to because it was so poor.
Girl in question is Breathtaking Bailey - External Link/Members Only

First of all, accurate description on profile.
Nice young lady, facially quite pretty, nothing special. Nice body, nice boobs if a little saggy, but big and natural, so to be expected.

Called Around 12pm to arrange meet, agreed on 1:30pm. Comms good, sorted out times quickly. Agreed £60 30 mins OWO + cum twice over boobs, with a massage between pops.
Called me back a minute later to confirm as she said she got distracted when she was ordering her food....

Called when outside as agreed, directed to flat, nice clean appartment block, little messy inside, ground floor flat.
Paid, down to business, pulled condoms out, I said we don't need them do we? For the sex part we will...I mentioned again what we had discussed and the penny dropped. She said she gets confused with all the guys she's got booked in...which is an instant turn off for me.
Anyway, I'd paid, so she cleans me up, into her mouth, between her boobs 5 minutes later, first pop.
Quite a big load, which she didn't like, let go of the little man while I was still cumming and left the room in a huff saying fuck sake...seemed more concerned that it had gone on her underwear than anything else.
I said she didn't seem interested so I was going. I got dressed, left and back in the car by quarter too.

I'd booked her because of reviews and people saying she was chatty, which I quite like. Wouldn't go back and wouldn't recommend. Nice girl, poor attitude.