Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla, Polish in Osterley  (Read 850 times)

2 review(s) for hot.claudia. (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

solo traveler

I'm from East Asia, it's my first time to the U.K. and also my first time to punt here.
The other European country that I've been to is Germany and I really enjoy and miss their FKK Sauna Clubs.
Back to the topic.
Since there're no legal brothels (like the ones in Germany) here in the U.K., punting is somehow more difficult and discouraging, especially in London where massage parlours do not exist at all.
Anyway, I managed to find a quick release via AW, and I found Camilla.
External Link/Members Only
Don't believe the description at all on AW, which is the new lesson I've learned.
No GFE at all. Everything was so mechanical, a quick BBBJ, and then wanted me to finish in one position.
So, a very mediocre session with a quick BBBJ and a quick fuck in doggystyle.
Around 20 minutes later, I was kicked out of the house and standing on the cold street at night.
I opted for 30 minutes, which cost 60 GBP.
I know that there're good massage parlours up North that cost less than 50 GBP for a nice 30-minute session, but I'm in London right now, so don't really have other choices.

So far, I've learned the below info from reading the forums.
In Manchester, there're massage parlours.
In Edinburgh, there're saunas, which resemble the German Sauna clubs a bit.
In London, there're really nothing but expensive agencies and unstable independents.
Any other punting advice?
I will travel up north soon, and will be great to know more punting info.

Thank you.

peter2017

Thanks Solo for the review.
I will give her a negative review if I was you.
She is on my hotlist, not anymore
Punting the n London is a lot of harder than in Germany.

Online hawai5o

I'm from East Asia, it's my first time to the U.K. and also my first time to punt here.
The other European country that I've been to is Germany and I really enjoy and miss their FKK Sauna Clubs.
Back to the topic.
Since there're no legal brothels (like the ones in Germany) here in the U.K., punting is somehow more difficult and discouraging, especially in London where massage parlours do not exist at all.
Anyway, I managed to find a quick release via AW, and I found Camilla.
External Link/Members Only
Don't believe the description at all on AW, which is the new lesson I've learned.
No GFE at all. Everything was so mechanical, a quick BBBJ, and then wanted me to finish in one position.
So, a very mediocre session with a quick BBBJ and a quick fuck in doggystyle.
Around 20 minutes later, I was kicked out of the house and standing on the cold street at night.
I opted for 30 minutes, which cost 60 GBP.
I know that there're good massage parlours up North that cost less than 50 GBP for a nice 30-minute session, but I'm in London right now, so don't really have other choices.

So far, I've learned the below info from reading the forums.
In Manchester, there're massage parlours.
In Edinburgh, there're saunas, which resemble the German Sauna clubs a bit.
In London, there're really nothing but expensive agencies and unstable independents.
Any other punting advice?
I will travel up north soon, and will be great to know more punting info.

Thank you.

"InLondon, there're really nothing but expensive agencies and unstable independents"

Read this fucking forum first before you post a load of bollocks based on just one experience as it shows you that you,'re either a clueless tourist or a lazy punter ,or both .