Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Molly of london  (Read 2597 times)

12 review(s) for Xxsashajamesxx (8 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline murdock187

In London last week and fancy something busty, my go to has always been Maxes in the past (has since declined) usual hot collection girls weren’t available to so went with the tried and trust Molly. First met during her maxes days and never disappoints

Brief hello and then straight into it (30mins stay £150) Owo with gusto lots of dirty and talk, spitting and eye contact. Special attention to my balls which is a favourite. 20mins later released 10days worth of love juice on her fantastic breasts!!

Got changed and off I went, happy days

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online chris_jp2

Looks wise she certainly does it for me.
And I'm not against paying up on the rare occasions I punt these days.
But £150 for 30 minutes with £50 on top for anal is OTT even for me.
Shame really as I really like her look.

Offline Pastime

I saw molly on the back of the reviews on here a couple of years ago.

In short she was a disappointment.

Made me suspicious of those that her such glowing reviews (not an accusation- just the way I felt after I wasted my money on her). She is attractive ,albeit not as attractive as her profile suggests, but sex was perfunctory. That about sums her up in a sentence from my experience.

Offline lewisjones23

saw her in Manchester when she was based up there / toured

probably the fittest WG i've been with, service probably a bit so so but i was happy with the punts

did have a tendency to send marketing texts out though so beware if you use one phone etc