Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lush Lady 4 U Birmingham  (Read 1231 times)

5 review(s) for Amanda Fox (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline RedTillDead

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ok… second review here,  this one was about 3 months ago.

Venue safe , secure flat in Moseley.  Called the day before and made arrangements,  given postcode and rang on arrival.  No problems getting to the flat and all communications spot on.  The flat itself, clean tidy and well decorated…. A nice gaff… as the southerners might say.  Amanda dressed as we had agreed,  Im oldschool… well alright just old…. But stockings and suspenders do it for me so Im happy.

Paperwork dealt with and a quick shower offered and taken…..  And thennnnnnnn,  well maybe its just me and we didn’t hit it off,  their wasn’t any spark…. Or maybe this particular service provider wasn’t making an effort.  Lets face it, we pay, they provide a service.  The provider of the service must, in my simplistic view, make an effort as that’s whats being paid for, more on this later……. Or maybe its just me.  Very little kissing to start, just a few lip brushes really while she stroked ‘lil Red’ to attention.  Then I go down on her to service a well prepared labia,  nice… I do like to give a lady a nice tongue lashing.  Anyways, after 5 mins or so,  Im kinda thinking….. ummm what about me?... so far Amanda has been lying back enjoying my mistrations with little thought to me, so I move around a little and she starts stroking ‘lil Red’ back to attention.  Pretty soon I get up from my feast and lay back myself,  she gets off the bed and gets the bag to sheath me up,  then climbs on cowgirl….. you might notice that there is little conversation or interaction here,  things are a bit mechanical and stilted.  And so the ride begins,  or maybe the grind as it happened….. this goes on for 5 mins then she asks if I fancy doggy,  well … doggy isn’t my favorite,  maybe ill have a go again one day, but it isn’t top of my list so Mish it is….. yes I do like a bit of mish 😊
Still little interaction or conversation going on and another 4 or 5 mins into mish session Im starting to wilt a little…. Basically its not happening due to the thoughts in my head saying….. come on lass, play your part.  Anyways ‘lil Red’ pops out slightly deflated, and she says….. he needs to be a bit harder hun………. And im thinking…. Ummmmm isn’t that YOUR job.
Well I give him a stroke or two and we are back up and running… its not really happening now so stop the proceedings and take a breather,  At this point she gets up and asks if I fancy a cuppa…. Ok, I get dressed and we have a cuppa…. During which she talks and talks like old friends.  Well Im bored by now so make my excuses and leave.

Positives.
Nice place, good looking older lady, shower, dressed as requested and in quality underware.

Negatives
No spark, no effort on her part….. I don’t know….. maybe it was me…

neutral to negative wont return

Red

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

I am off see this lady tomorrow. She seems not to have good reviews on here but decent reviews on AW. She looks pretty good in her pictures. Well I will find out tomorrow....