Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Too good to be true in Reading  (Read 1704 times)

Offline switftjake

External Link/Members Only
Joined April, no feedback. Looks interesting.

Offline Gustav Klimt

She also has a profile on Vivastreet with more photos & only £60 for 30 minutes. Her prices are low price for an English girl. I think you are right - too good to be true.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sedition

No cim, no facials - probably a bit of a princess.
No thanks

Offline Cunning Punt

She also has a profile on Vivastreet with more photos & only £60 for 30 minutes. Her prices are low price for an English girl. I think you are right - too good to be true.

I don't believe she is an English girl and her profile doesn't claim to be, just says she is fluent in English, which I suspect is bollocks.
She looks Romanian, though her rate set-up of £80/£100 with no 15mins option is more Polish prossie structure.

I would be tempted to TOFTT but only if her half-hour rate was £60.

Offline switftjake

Viva street profile is £60 for half hour.

Offline switftjake

Her private gallery is only 60p and she has a cracking body. B cup is underselling it. Looks more C

Offline Cunning Punt

Viva street profile is £60 for half hour.

Ha! Guess my bluff has been called about a TOFTT. I'll try to go sometime in the next month.

However, the discrepancy in 30mins price between Viva and AW raises the concern she may try to alter the rate when you get through the door or there are extras on top of £60.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Her private gallery is only 60p and she has a cracking body. B cup is underselling it. Looks more C

Can't speak to the PG but free gallery is photoshopped to shit! Looks like she is packing a bit of a gut too!

Offline MrMatrix

CP. Great that you are going to consider TOFTT. Bet shes Romainian, larger in life, doesn't do half the things off her likes list and yes too good to be true. Look forward to the review. The pictures do look good though. :hi:

Offline CheeseBoard

I TOFTT on this one as the pics were that good and thought it would be good to either reveal a gem or save fellow punters their hard earned.

In short it's a negative from me.  Report to follow

CB

Offline MrMatrix

I TOFTT on this one as the pics were that good and thought it would be good to either reveal a gem or save fellow punters their hard earned.

In short it's a negative from me.  Report to follow

CB
Sorry to here the punt was rubbish. And she looked sooo good.Better luck next time. :hi: