Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacy.B- Major clockwatcher [Tuffnel Park]  (Read 979 times)

1 review(s) for Stacy.Babe (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline v I r G I n

Just been back from an awful punt with Stacy.B who gave a very rushed service and cut short my booking by at least 5 mins. External Link/Members Only
I originally wanted to see a girl in a Soho walk up earlier in the evening but she was away on holiday so this was a last minute punt which was done on impulse. It was, quite frankly, just crap.

The WG, Stacy.B, she's tall, slim, in her late twenties, maybe early thirties, from Bulgaria. She had possible implants but I was not entirely sure as she kept her bra on during the booking. Photos accurate but she's not a stunner. A 6/10 in the looks dept.

Basement flat, not far from the tube station. Room was very small and had hardly any furnishing. Just a small bed and that's about it.

She is a clockwatcher and gives a rushed service. I still had at least 5 mins when she got up and said time was up. Overall service was mediocre and I aways felt rushed.

Blowjob w/o was OK but she was like a Dyson at times. Sex was completely rushed, she said 10 mins left when clearly I had another 20 mins. With just over 5 mins to go, a message came through on her mobile, so she got up to pick up her phone and then said her next client was arriving and just cut short the session. Not good. Paid for 30 mins but got about 23.

Certainly won't be coming back to this one. You're very likely to be getting less time than what you've paid for. AVOID.
Banned reason: Persistent white knighting on negative review
Banned by: daviemac

mrhappypants

Virgin, (or should that be ex-Virgin?) thanks for your review and I am intrigued because I think I may know the location.  Is it the basement flat of a large Victorian house? 

This girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is on my radar but her crap telephone manner prompts caution.   If I have the right place I have seen a number of girls here;
rushing is a consistent theme, and
the pimp insists all the girls offer a'levels.
There was a fav here several years ago.  Thanks for any extra information.

Offline v I r G I n

Virgin, (or should that be ex-Virgin?) thanks for your review and I am intrigued because I think I may know the location.  Is it the basement flat of a large Victorian house? 

This girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only is on my radar but her crap telephone manner prompts caution.   If I have the right place I have seen a number of girls here;
rushing is a consistent theme, and
the pimp insists all the girls offer a'levels.
There was a fav here several years ago.  Thanks for any extra information.
Yes, I believe so. It had a small fight of stairs that led to the door and also had an intercom for entry to the flat, which I had to wait a few minutes before I was let through. I also saw a figure loitering with a phone as I left the building, who was probably her next punter.

I also forgot to mention something else that pissed me off. I was refused washroom facilities after the punt. Stupid cow said her friend was using it. Her friend had actually wanted to exit the bathroom but Stacy.B flatly refused, just kept telling me she was having a shower (which she clearly wasn't) and so I had to go to the pub close by to freshen up, that was the icing on the cake for me.

vt

I also forgot to mention something else that pissed me off. I was refused washroom facilities after the punt. Stupid cow said her friend was using it. Her friend had actually wanted to exit the bathroom but Stacy.B flatly refused, just kept telling me she was having a shower (which she clearly wasn't) and so I had to go to the pub close by to freshen up, that was the icing on the cake for me.

It's probably because her mate is better looking and she didn't want you to see her!  :sarcastic:

I had one girl who made her mate cover her head with a towel when I needed the bathroom for this reason!  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 09:43:09 am by vt »

mrhappypants

Yes, I believe so. It had a small fight of stairs that led to the door and also had an intercom for entry to the flat, which I had to wait a few minutes before I was let through. I also saw a figure loitering with a phone as I left the building, who was probably her next punter.

That sounds like it.  I had the same experience of being left waiting a couple of minutes at the door. If I have it right you were very close to Tufnell Park Station.

A regular at another address tells me that the girls and the manager have to wait in the bathroom if all the bedrooms are being used. 

The manager here is male if I recall correctly.  I have to say the combination of crap service, short timing and girls advertising services that they don't want to provide may be a sign of something more sinister than misrepresentation....
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 02:10:34 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline v I r G I n