Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: New Scottish Grace (Glasgow)  (Read 1647 times)

Givememilf

External Link/Members Only

I haven't done any reviews for a while, I used to review a lot on an old profile but I've been a bit more chill about it lately. Anyway, this punt was a few weeks ago (I don't like to review right away, in case they know it's me) I spotted a new mature lady on adultwork in Glasgow, around 48 and although her photos don't give much away, she looked good so I went for it.

Comms were fine, quick and to the point.  Working from a warehouse in the barras. No problem finding the place. However, she texted when I was just outside to say the other lady was using the bedroom and that she could 'do me in the living room'. Bit weird, but sounded fine to me, even a little kinky in a weird way.

So I met Grace at the top of the stairs. Well.... I don't want to be unkind, she just wasn't attractive to me. Not at all really. Right age group, and decent enough mature body (saggy in the right places) but quite rough facially. You could cut a roast on her face. And no, I didn't walk, I was horny and wanted to give it a go. She seemed quite nervous but she hadn't been doing this long at this point. I think my youth may have put her off a little too, I'm not sure.

Anyway, Grace is a nice lady. Perfectly nice with an ugly face but an ok body. I hate to seem so mean, bit it's a review, I should be honest. Anyway, uncovered blow job was good. I haven't met an older bird yet that can't suck a decent dick.

When time came I bent her over (for previously stated reasons) and went to town. 5 minutes later I was done. I had requested a facial before hand but tbh, i had no interest in looking at her face, covered in my cum or no. I said my thank yous and goodbyes and was on my way.

Service was.... serviceable. Actually it was fine, and if I'd found her attractive, I'd say it was good. But I didnt. Hence the neutral.

I plan on doing a bunch of review going back the last year or so. Time I contributed a little more to the discussion.

Offline Happyjose

Working from a warehouse in the barras.

Maybe her pimp's dyslexic?

Thanks for the review. If the old profile you mention is on here, you should inform Admin if you've created another

Givememilf

Aw shit, is that something we are supposed to do? I wasn't aware.

Offline Happyjose

Yeah, it's often a banning reason. Best report your own post and fess up

Offline Happyjose

From the rules, link at bottom of page:

- Multiple accounts
Creating multiple accounts will result in banning of all accounts. If a second account is required for privacy reasons, then admin may grant permission on request.

Offline Courtney

(And yes, for anyone curious, I was lovesamommy. Back now. Whatyagonnado?)

I see you admitted it here also. Ah well...Admin will decide your fate. :hi:

Offline Courtney

Offline jamesie

Have to agree wish i had turned away .crap service throughtout the whole meet . Worse ive ever had