Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Yasmine  (Read 9930 times)

2 review(s) for hot_yasmine (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Baz Vegas Bob

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A couple of people have asked for a review, so I will do a retrospective review from a month  or so ago,

A quick caveat here, Yasmine has since moved

It was a modern and clean apartment in a newish development on Longbridge Road, Barking. It is only a short distance from the Royal Oak Pub, and the flat has a single carparking space that is for customers. It had an entry phone.

Yasmine

A really welcoming Brazilian with a lovely smile, friendly nature and VERY good English. She does look like her pictures, and really has the build of an Amazonian woman, but her nature is very soft.

Her breasts are huge, and def' natural. She has a small scar above her cleavage, but looks more the result of an medical operation. She is certainly not one of these "do not touch" kind of prossies, and she genuinly seems to enjoy her nipples being kissed or sucked.

As mentioned, she is a little older than the quoted 27, but as she is open in her pictures, I can accept this little lie.

Service

I paid £60 for half hour, and this included OWO, (and she states that all extras are included apart from anal which she does not do). I am not a big fan of DFK with a prossie, but the closed lips kissing was nice, and she did not mind me kissing over her body. Her oral was deep and she used her hand to rub my balls rather than grasp my cock. I started missionary, and we carried on with a few other positions, (some at her suggestion).

I have no shame to admit, I rarely now cum twice in a half hour session, so once I cum, the last 10 mins was kissing and touching each other.

A real positive is that she is not a clock watcher, in fact I did not see a watch or clock in the place and when I left the room I noticed I had been there 10 minutes longer than I booked.

Summary

Great service, hot Brazilian girl that may not be everyone's tastes, but if your like that kind of girl, you will not be disapointed.

Offline ONeil

Wow, she looks amazing. Do you know if she's coming back to London anytime?

Baz Vegas Bob

Wow, she looks amazing. Do you know if she's coming back to London anytime?

When I called last week, she said she was working in the Ilford area

Offline Zhue Bajie

Her breasts are huge, and def' natural.

I can see the scars under the breasts on the profile pics. Still, good that they seemed natural.

Offline booblord

Woaaah she is really amazzzingggg... Does she do dfk and owo?? Its not listed in her enjoy list. Is he really genuine?? I love tall woman as am short and she says shes 5"8. If this is really true i will surely go see yer this week. Plz let me know. Her profile looks a bit bait and switch type due to lack of reviews and galleries. Plz guys lemme know

Baz Vegas Bob

Woaaah she is really amazzzingggg... Does she do dfk and owo?? Its not listed in her enjoy list. Is he really genuine?? I love tall woman as am short and she says shes 5"8. If this is really true i will surely go see yer this week. Plz let me know. Her profile looks a bit bait and switch type due to lack of reviews and galleries. Plz guys lemme know

There is little point reading a review if you do not take a blind bit of notice. I have answered all your questions in my review. If you have read the review and think I am a liar, then I really will not lose any sleep over it.

Offline booblord

There is little point reading a review if you do not take a blind bit of notice. I have answered all your questions in my review. If you have read the review and think I am a liar, then I really will not lose any sleep over it.

Sorry if i offended you. Guess all seems true so will go for half hr punt this week. I have emailed her as well so if she doesn't reply, I will give her a call.

Offline jake9jake9

Brazilians always tend to have nice bodies :)

Offline Victorgrey

Thanks for the review; she's quite local now to me might visit her now!

Offline ampersand

Sorry if i offended you. Guess all seems true so will go for half hr punt this week. I have emailed her as well so if she doesn't reply, I will give her a call.

Please let us know how you get on  :hi:.

Offline blue

has the build of an Amazonian woman, but her nature is very soft.

I guess that's good to know as she looks like she could do some serious damage.

Offline Asian20

Thanks Baz, great review. You say you don't like DFK, but any idea whether she does it anyway or did you not ask?

She would probably break me tbh. Looks like she's got a massive arse. My below average penis will be lost in there. I'm only 20 so hope she doesn't mind younger men.

Offline booblord

yea same here. would love her to dominate me as I am of small frame too.... I tried calling her today but she didn't pick up. May be she's not working today

Offline supastarjay

Offline Ladypleaser

By no means are these tits real. I'm also a bit suspicious about them bum cheeks.

Offline glorfindel

Does her face look better than her photo? She seems very ugly to me, even though I'm not that fussy about face and care more about the body. But her face is too off putting for me. 

talkso

A little strange, she has been around since 28/03/2012 and no feedback on AW.

Offline dami3n

By no means are these tits real. I'm also a bit suspicious about them bum cheeks.
think her tits are real - almost 1.5 years(?) since I saw her but they probably look gravity defying cos her hands are raised, in any case they are amazing in person, bum cheeks 110%, she's brazilian so no idea why you are suspicious about her booty ;)

Does her face look better than her photo? She seems very ugly to me, even though I'm not that fussy about face and care more about the body. But her face is too off putting for me.
I think she lovely myself, first saw her as a maid who let me into a flat i visited and recall thinking she looked hot, pronounced features perhaps but SO NOT UGLY, not even close , she was dressed in trackies but still looked sexy

A little strange, she has been around since 28/03/2012 and no feedback on AW.
I don't know the technicalities of AW but certain WG's disappear for long spells from my hot list then reappear. perhaps you can switch off your profile? - Yasmine is a seasonal WG only ever available for a short spell during the year and even back then she only worked limited hours 1 day a week (fridays if i recall) ...still very elusive but she doesn't have a PG but posts her number so its' actually costing her to display her number, she will probably dissapear over the winter till next year. that aside she doesn't take bookings over AW it's just to advertise her number nothing else. when I saw her and the other two brazilian girls she was acting as maid for none of them took bookings over AW so none of them had feedback or gave
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 11:01:45 am by dami3n »

Offline steve111

as suggested by ladypleaser the worst has happen and she is no longer available , was eagerly looking forward to seeing this thick looking brazilian after reading this review , just my luck she didn't pick up when i tried calling here last weekend , number still on display which must be costing her , so hopefully shes not gone too long  :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have to agree with you, a typical pig with lipstick.

Sorry Bob, I have to tell it as I see it.  :hi:

talkso

She looks very old too. Must be in her 40s I'd imagine.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She looks very old too. Must be in her 40s I'd imagine.

Why do you think the photos are so dark.  :thumbsdown:

Baz Vegas Bob

I have to agree with you, a typical pig with lipstick.

Sorry Bob, I have to tell it as I see it.  :hi:

Horses for course, Jim, horses for courses. I am not going to be a fluffy twat and say "she looks better in the photos", as they are a fairly accurate representation. The irony  is, she rarely wears much makeup apart from a little eyeliner.

I have got to say, she is not the usual type I go for, but just find her a good shag.

Baz Vegas Bob

Word of warning. I think she now is working out of a brothel in the Ilford area. She tries to keep it quiet, and states she is indie, but I heard the classic sound of high heels coming down the stairs as I was banging her.

Offline Asian20

Word of warning. I think she now is working out of a brothel in the Ilford area. She tries to keep it quiet, and states she is indie, but I heard the classic sound of high heels coming down the stairs as I was banging her.

Do you mean you saw her again then? If so, was she just as good? Does she do most services etc.

Also what would be the implication of her working in a brothel as opposed to indie. How will it affect me punting with her?

Cheers

Offline Brazilian Martian

Always wanted to meet but travelling from south London all the way to barking is a bit to far she has a new profile now

External Link/Members Only

Offline Riprock

Her profile pics are still the same old.  New one's needed.

Online Stealthmode

She's in my hot list as well, but there is no number on profile and hasnt logging on to AW since 23rd. So how are we suppose to make contact?

If anyone has the number, PM me please, it will be very much appreciated.

Offline johnfromnarm

She did have a number before but even then she never answered the multiple times i called