Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Bella Portsmouth area  (Read 1421 times)

9 review(s) for Miss__Bella (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Frenchie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Recently visited Miss Bella at her new house in Waterlooville .

Good comms ... all by email through AW as I requested as I don't have a smart phone an don't like texting at the best of times !

Even using SATNAV I found the address very hard to find ... so much so I went to the local police station to ask directions ! Bella said most people don't struggle .. so it  could be just me !
Brand new modern estate ... quiet .. plenty of parking . Lovely house ,and Bella was as welcoming as ever .... Having seen Hayley earlier in the week finances were running out .. so booked 30 minutes for £90 .

Bella had on some nice white cotton panties .. which she had gone out and bought ..Took some nice photos and a bit of video ..... never get fed up of looking at video of her sucking my cock !

VERY hot day .. so took a quick shower .. Bella was her usual bubbly self .. Great character and lovely bum !
Lots of oral both ways ... but the 69 with her on top got a bit too hot .. even with a fan .
Bella is always clean and pristine ......After a bit of doggy where I was very tempted to finish off I resisted and opted for my usual CIM finish ... which as always was excellent ... 
Unrushed service , no clock watching ..... nice shower afterwards .....lovely modern bathroom .

Can't say much more ... Bella always gives a great service .....As well as being attractive her posh potty mouth is a real turn on .

VFM in my opinion .....Will return in the future ... hopefully to repeat my Hayley / Bella schoolgirl  session that I had in January with a mate ....

Online Stiltskin

Even using SATNAV I found the address very hard to find ... so much so I went to the local police station to ask directions !

Excuse me PC Plod, could you tell me the way to Miss Bella's place? :D