External Link/Members Only£60 , h/h.
Keira has recently relocated to Glasgow. A flat in an area most of us have visited. I've seen a few other girls in the same building and / or the next building to it !
In contrast however , this one is very easy to find.
Keira is a little alternative looking , tattoos and a bit of a rock chic vibe going on. But heels , stockings and lingerie complimented that nicely. Short/ish dark hair and a very fit body for her age. Which I'd put at late 30's.
En suite shower and cold drink offered. So far , so good.
Keira falls into the category of girls I've seen that
A) you leave wondering who enjoyed it more , and
B) the GFE delivered takes your breath away.
Full on DFK , great owo , and (protected) sex in multiple positions. I never seen a clock at any time and I was easily 10/15 mins over time. In fact , the walk back to the car probably made it about 50 minutes all in.
And it was I who left at my own speed , as a naked Keira seen me to the door with more kissing and a cheeky grope. ( There's no facing doors so although naughty , it was quite safe ).
Regretfully , youse fckers will inevitably make her more busy now and restrict my second and further planned visits. Because , believe me , I'll certainly be returning.
Mav
