Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Thai Thai- Reading  (Read 1367 times)

3 review(s) for Thai sweet candy xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

What was I thinking? All the signs were there that this would end in disaster. I blame myself for not spotting the warning signs & thinking with my other brain. The profile has been on AW since December 2012, but with only two pieces of conflicting feedback from January 2013. Why did I ignore this warning & pursue the punt?

Seeing so many gorgeous Asian & oriental girls in town on Saturday, got me horny for a session with one. Here is my story.

NAME: Candy Thai Thai

NATIONALITY: Thai

SERVICES: Massage, RO, Protected sex

SERVICES REFUSED: Kissing of any type, Fingering, OW, Face sitting

FEE: £60 for 30 minutes

COMMS: Sent Candy a text requesting a meet for the next day with time & services. She swiftly replied confirming all my requests. This morning I sent another text to confirm I would be there & asked her to confirm again that french kissing & OWO or OW were services she would provide to which she quickly replied yes.

VENUE: Ground floor flat in converted house off Oxford Road near The Pond House pub. Easy to find from Cindy’s detailed directions in her text. Quite a small flat. The bedroom was fine with double bed. As usual nowhere to put my clothes, so dumped them on the floor.

CINDY:  Could be the girl in the photos, but she has piled on the pounds & no longer has that tiny waist, but quite a tummy & a larger arse than that pert one in the pictures. They must have been taken several years ago. I would think size 12 at least with medium breasts. Age wise my guess would be mid 30’s.

Here we go. I was on my way to her place when I received a text asking me to delay for 30 minutes. I had plenty time, so I replied that was not a problem. Arrived at her place & when she opened the door I was surprised how different she looked to the petite babe I was expecting to see. I know I should have walked, but I was now thinking with my other brain & went in. She took me into the bedroom & asked how long I wanted to stay even though she had confirmed this twice in her texts. This makes me think someone else handles the comms. Paid her the £60 for 30 minutes & got undressed while she stashed the cash.

Candy soon returned naked & asked me to lie face on the bed down so she could give me a massage. Reasonable massage with oil followed by b2b with her tits sliding on my back getting me hard. She turned me over & carried on with b2b on my front. As I went to kiss her she told me she doesn’t kiss despite the fact that that she had confirmed FK twice in her texts & it is on her likes list. She did let me play with her tits & suck her nipples, but didn’t seem over enthusiastic about it. Slid my hand between her legs to finger her pussy & you guessed it she said “no fingers inside”. So I asked her to sit on my face so I could eat her pussy, but no she would only let me do this when she was lying down. Face sitting is on her likes list. Might have been a lucky escape because by the size of her arse she would probably have suffocated me. Her pussy was shaven & tasted clean & fresh. Normally I really enjoy licking out a girls cunt, but when I looked up at her she looked so disinterested I gave up. I was hoping she would now give me a blow job, but no that wasn’t going to happen. She said she wanted me to fuck her, so she applied the condom & lay on her back ready for some mish. As I entered her I could barely feel a thing. It was like fucking a wet sock. So I just went for it & gave her a good pounding until I eventually shot my load. Even that was nothing special, I wasn’t even sure I had cum until I saw the condom full.

Candy then cleaned me up & offered me a shower which I needed after the sweat I had built up fucking her. Got dressed, quick peck on the cheek I was on my way. Looked at my watch & I had only been there 20 minutes.

CONCLUSION: Without a doubt this was my worst punt this year. She is the worst type of clock watcher rushing everything so she can get rid of the punter as quickly as possible. Her likes list is a pack of lies. She didn’t deliver any of the services she had confirmed she would in her text. The whole time I was there she showed no enthusiasm & zero customer service skills. As I said earlier I feel foolish for going ahead with the meet after all the warning signs. At the moment I feel like giving up this hobby, but I know within a couple of days I’ll be back on AW searching for the next girl.

Thanks for reading this guys, I feel better now I’ve got that off my chest.

Offline latecomer

Sorry you had such an awful punt but many thanks for warning the rest of us.  Better luck with the next one!

Offline old_monk01

Thanks for your review. She is now my blocked list. There are hardly any good Thai girls in SE and M4 corridor.
Young Thai 1 used to be decent punt but she never returned to Reading since 2012-13.