Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzanne LSS  (Read 755 times)

ShadowEdinburgh

So atlast got some time to visit famed sauna of Edinburgh aka London Street Sauna.
Easy to find, discretee  entry if you close our eyes while entering and pretend nobody saw you ;)

Being my firsttime I was given a tour by a asain lady, explained where is showers, sauna , rooms etc.
Into the lounge where a punter and two lady was sitting, receptionist asked how long would you like to stay and do you need a bag to keep your stuff. I opted for 30mins (£20) and no bag as wanted to go straight into the room.

Sat in the louge and waited to have a good look on girls available. There were 4 at that moment..one thai,one dark colour and two whites. I had my eyes on a caucasian girl who look wise was pretty  and body wise hot aswell. Nice figure as appeared. I went for her, name suzanne.

In to room and little nice general chat while taking off the clothes. And then I got my blow, as soon as bra came off her boobs went down as well toward the ground like a Newton's apple falling down.They were quiet saggy and like she had fedding a wholee african village seceretly. You wont imagine on a pretty girl like her. Wonder Bra does work wonders.

My mood was spoiled as I was there not for sex but for mainly bj, boob and body play and let a hottie wank me off.
Carried on with her she did massage, kisses, good bj and ultimately hf.
To add facilities at LSS are top class with mirrors on side and ceiling gives you a good view of your doings ;)

Returned unsatisfied and shocked...
All I am.looking for a  good massage with happyending with a pretty girl...looks bit hard to find these day..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2017, 06:13:32 pm by ShadowEdinburgh »

Online willie loman

ShadowEdinburgh