Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousLeila, Birmingham  (Read 1980 times)

13 review(s) for GorgeousLeila. (9 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Denholm

External Link/Members Only

Leila's one of the Thai girls working out of Water st. The group's maid is fairly infamous and to be honest the whole setup is a bit of a shitshow, but all their girls currently in brum are pretty good in my experience so I'm willing to roll the dice with them for now.

Leila's pics have had the usual photoshop treatment but they're fairly accurate. She's pretty quiet but very friendly and eager to please. Gives good oral with lots of ball licking and was happy to have sex in any position I requested. One thing I would say is that she's quite submissive so if you're the sort of punter who prefers the girl to take a lead you'll probably get a pretty vanilla experience. If you're more willing to be vocal about what you want however then you can have some real fun with this one.

Offline baseball_99

Thanks for your review.

Please can you tell me if the photoshopping as made her look a little too masculine?  I'm sure I have read on here in the past she might have been a post op, it could well be a different girl as they known to swap profiles.

I am tempted with this girl as I have seen Kate to many times and I would like to try someone new.

To avoid a B&S, does she have a tattoo on her arm as shown in the gallery?

Thanks.

Offline Denholm

Thanks for your review.

Please can you tell me if the photoshopping as made her look a little too masculine?  I'm sure I have read on here in the past she might have been a post op, it could well be a different girl as they known to swap profiles.

I am tempted with this girl as I have seen Kate to many times and I would like to try someone new.

To avoid a B&S, does she have a tattoo on her arm as shown in the gallery?

Thanks.

I think there may be some slight photoshopping of her jaw on those pics, her face is softer irl. Definitely not a TS. And yes, she does have that tattoo.

Offline baseball_99

Cheers mate, I'll give her a try and report back.

Offline Wolverhampton1990

I'm sure I have read on here in the past she might have been a post op, it could well be a different girl as they known to swap profiles.

It is still the same profile that was reported as post op, pictures are the same.

Redster69

It is still the same profile that was reported as post op, pictures are the same.

Always fancied a go on Leila but wouldn’t risk it after that report.

This ones the same! External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Better be safe than sorry :D

Offline billyjo

Was the room very dark when you saw Leila?

I saw her before and wasn't happy.  Service was good but I had my suspicions she may be a bloke n disguise.

Room was very dark and I remember it looked like she had a bit of a moustache.  Fake breasts, the fact that all of the girls in this group like anal and rimming their clients makes me wonder if they are post op.  She wasn't petite either like most Thai girls I have seen before.

Think she had rather large feet too.

Offline Denholm

Was the room very dark when you saw Leila?

I saw her before and wasn't happy.  Service was good but I had my suspicions she may be a bloke n disguise.

Room was very dark and I remember it looked like she had a bit of a moustache.  Fake breasts, the fact that all of the girls in this group like anal and rimming their clients makes me wonder if they are post op.  She wasn't petite either like most Thai girls I have seen before.

Think she had rather large feet too.
All the rooms at Water st are dimly lit but I've seen Leila a couple of times now and haven't picked up on anything that's made me suspect she's TS. I guess she's tallish for a Thai but she's got really narrow shoulders, small hands and no hint of an Adam's apple. Tits are fake but most Thais have falsies. I dunno, maybe I'm just not very observant but all I can say from my own experience is that I had a good time  :unknown: