Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: qingqing fu - Reading - too many extras  (Read 1124 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Was tempted by this one. Claims to be Japanese, but doesn't look it, probably Chinese. Sent her a text requesting a 30 minute meet tomorrow for a GFE with DFK & OWO. Swift reply, but said DFK is £10 extra & OWO is £20 extra. She charges £70 for 30 minutes, so that is £100. No way am I paying that for a girl who has only been on AW only since May & has zero feedback. Too expensive for me so I politely declined. Hope this is of help to any other guys tempted.

Offline DrConners

Verification picture is also not hidden yet & has been posted in SE Verification thread  :hi:

Offline latecomer

Thanks to the OP for this and yes, I agree it's overpriced for a limited likes list and no feedback.  She'll probably drop off AW soon and disappear back to wherever she came from.

Offline Warm-Hands

Thanks for the steer- I was tempted but will give this a miss now.

Offline giles33

Was looking on viva street for Nuru came across

External Link/Members Only

The number is the same, I rang her the other day to askabout the Nuru and ask if it include FS or just the massage. Said its FS but as the op said FK + OWO is £30 extra so £180/hr, plus from what I gathered doesn't do RO(even tho it's listed in the likes on AW). At the time I hadn't made a connection to the aw ad so didn't mention RO was on her likes.

Not sure if I should go ahead or not, last Japanese lady I saw mentioned Nuru on here ad but turned out to be just b2b with oil and just on the back she didn't do the front.

Offline Gustav Klimt

The AW & Vivastreet photos look like completely different girls, so maybe B&S.

Offline giles33

The AW & Vivastreet photos look like completely different girls, so maybe B&S.

I thought so too, however wasn't sure so didn't mention it in my post above.