Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nattasha Love - Liverpool Street  (Read 640 times)

12 review(s) for Sensual Nattasha (2 positive, 5 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7383625) (7 positive, 5 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline KorbenDallas

Nattasha Love

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

TLDR
Hot body for a pump and dump.  if you want anything more then try elsewhere. Bordering on a neutral but in the end her attitude tipped it over to a negative.

A hotel room a few minutes walk up from Liverpool Street station. Easy access, anonymous and not overlooked at all.

Comms
Had a bit of a chat on text, told her what I was looking for and got her agreement.  Standard text messages with the postcode and when I arrived with the floor and room number.

Looks
I love slim girls with big tits and Nattasha fits the bill perfectly.  Hot red lips, big false eyelashes and fuck-me heels - definitely looking good.  The pictures on the site are quite accurate.

Cost and Duration
I paid £80 for the half hour.

The visit
It started out quite well, we had a bit of a chat and we exchanged the cash.  She didn't offer a shower, which isn't really a bad thing but I do like to be clean and I did think about how many other blokes had been on that bed without bothering to shower...
Great body, good looks, I started out rubbing her body for a few minutes and what a cracking body she has.  Not gym toned but lovely and slim with nice enhanced boobs.  I was getting in the mood and i asked her for the body-to-body massage that we'd agreed on text. This is where it all started to go downhill. She suddenly changed her tune stating that she didn't want to mess up the sheets.  I tried kissing but she didn't want to mess up her makeup (I had made sure to be super minty-fresh before as we had agreed to DFK) at which point I kind of realised that she has a standard routine and doesn't like to deviate from it.

By now I was struggling to maintain any form of erection so she starts to wank me off with two fingers - okay, not the most erotic but I could handle it while sucking on those tits.  All starting to get back on track when she starts saying "Okay baby, must come now".  I thought WTF and grabbed my phone to check - I had been in there for just gone 15 minutes.
That pissed me off.
I got her to suck me until I was hard and then fucked her doggy style to finish.  Pump and dump.

Ultimately I do this hobby to fuck gorgeous women and have a great time.  This visit did a bit of the former, but none of the latter.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Devil4thrill

Thanks for this update dude. Much appreciated. I think its an 'AVOID' for me.

Checkatrade

Member of the Romanian triangle of death .... Canary Wharf , Aldgate and old street contingent

Checkatrade

I swear they must be headhunted by their masters , sent over and trained in how to extract as much money for bare minimum service. It's the only explanation. Law of averages says they can't all be that shit all the time. Surely one must think oh he's quite nice , I'd like to fuck him but no it is business and nothing gets in the way of business