Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Daniela- Columbian Bubble butt - Wood Green  (Read 8001 times)

8 review(s) for DANIELA NAUGHTY HOT (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Gentlelovemaking

External Link/Members Only

Price:£120

Duration: £1hr

Services: DFK, OWO, Doggy, Probe bone

Physical: Daniela has a pretty face imo and the pictures don't do her any justice, the air brushing is awful.

Her body may have been augmented (defiantly breasts) but it looks and feels natural. She has scaring on her breasts which I didn't find attractive but her breasts feel very good and I couldn't tell there was an implant.

ASS: her ass is a certified bubble but, it has shape and feels natural and great when she was on top of me.

Side note: She has braces now, this didn't affect the punt though

Comms: Coms go throughout a maid, Daniela's English isn't great but you can make out what she's saying with a little effort. The maid speaks perfectly English and although had a dodgy phone line did well to direct me to the address

Action: Daniela instantly recognised me from my previous punts with her in South London which was a bonus.

We started with prolonged DFK (which was good) while rubbing my cock before giving me very good OWO her technique is good and I enjoyed this.

On with the Dom and I proceeded in missionary, she uses a technique where she contracts to get you to come, this felt good as I had the strength to power through this but if you pop easily this may cut your punt short. i netted 20mins in and she cleaned me up.

Round 2, I flipped her into doggy and probe bone with controlled thrusts rather than wreckless thumping (thought I'd try something new). I butted after 15 mins and we chatted etc.

Conclusion: Pretty girl and a good punt.
Brazilian Martian always says never see latina parlour girls for longer than 30mins and he is right,I didn't feel like I needed to pay for the hour and left with 15 mins to spare ( Peter Purves also advised me to only do 30mins....fellow Punters take note)

Rating 7.5/10 solid performance but a solid bubble but SP,

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review...do Latinas do a 45 min punt?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

Cheers for the review...do Latinas do a 45 min punt?

Yes they do you pay for a hour and leave 15 mins early :D

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Yes they do you pay for a hour and leave 15 mins early :D

LMAO, you can ask I reckon she will do it for the right fee

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Offline Bassman

She says yes to having extras, on her profile. Any idea what they are?

May wee her soon depending on where in Edmonton she is. It's usually a no go area for me.

Offline Germany

Thank you, valuable review!  :thumbsup:

H :timeout: Her profile pictures are dodgy though, still not to know what you will see on ther side.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 12:07:27 pm by Germany »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

She says yes to having extras, on her profile. Any idea what they are?

May wee her soon depending on where in Edmonton she is. It's usually a no go area for me.

A-levels for £40, I wanted CIM but she doesn't offer it

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Thank you, valuable review!  :thumbsup:

H :timeout: Her profile pictures are dodgy though, still not to know what you will see on ther side.

Her profile pics are awful imo, even her Watsapp pics arnt great .... however in the flesh she is very attractive. I'd say Instagram model looking when wearing Her Lingerie and Louboutins

Offline hawai5o

Her profile pics are awful imo, even her Watsapp pics arnt great .... however in the flesh she is very attractive. I'd say Instagram model looking when wearing Her Lingerie and Louboutins

Many thanks for your excellent well balanced review . Now i am very tempted and will go for 1/2hr .

Offline Bassman

A-levels for £40, I wanted CIM but she doesn't offer it

Thanks man  :thumbsup:

Offline Anadin

Offline Anadin

Ah right it's just that I saw this

ATTENTION ALL THIS IS MY LAST DAY IN THE UK XXX!!!

and no one logging into that profile today.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Ah right it's just that I saw this

and no one logging into that profile today.

The latina parlour girls don't do much with their AW profiles apart from update location changes in my experience

Offline peter purves

:wacko:

Offline Bassman

Hey mate,

Was her green light hasn't been on for a while. Was it on when you saw her?

Wondering if her profile is one that is used like that or just to contact whenever as the number is on display.

Can you say where abouts in Wood Green she was? I think she's still there as she comes up in the searches for N22.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Hey mate,

Was her green light hasn't been on for a while. Was it on when you saw her?

Wondering if her profile is one that is used like that or just to contact whenever as the number is on display.

Can you say where abouts in Wood Green she was? I think she's still there as she comes up in the searches for N22.

She sent me a message saying she was working over the weekend. The n22 postcode is what I had aswell

Offline Bassman

She sent me a message saying she was working over the weekend. The n22 postcode is what I had aswell
Must like you lol if she's contacting you saying where she is.

Can you give me a better location bud? Not exact just near so and so or something so I can plan things, see if I can park around there etc.

Offline peter purves

New BP profile, new location - just as you suggested

Offline Mr Sinister

Saw her in wood green the other week was there for another girl, settled for her instead cause that booty. Found her mechanical, rushing me to cum etc...guess I caught her on the off day

Saw her in wood green the other week was there for another girl, settled for her instead cause that booty. Found her mechanical, rushing me to cum etc...guess I caught her on the off day

How comes you did not review her ?

Offline Bassman

Would appear she's moved on from Wood Green so I've missed out. Next time....

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Write up a review, it will help other Punters for all I know I could be one of few getting a decent service rather than it being an off day for her

rideMeHard

Write up a review, it will help other Punters for all I know I could be one of few getting a decent service rather than it being an off day for her

I think you might be. I just got back and had to read this review again. No FK from her. Used too much lube. It's not a bad experience, just not as good as yours .

Review coming soon
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 11:09:28 pm by rideMeHard »

I think you might be. I just got back and had to read this review again. No FK from her. Used too much lube. It's not a bad experience, just not as good as yours

You will never get fk from a SA brothel girl without paying extra.
As for op getting a better service than you, remember he's met her before a few times so he's a repeat customer so she will be more enclined to offer him a better service plus they have a rapour.

Offline Germany

Price:£120

Duration: £1hr

Services: DFK, OWO, Doggy, Probe bone

Physical: Daniela has a pretty face imo and the pictures don't do her any justice, the air brushing is awful.

Her body may have been augmented (defiantly breasts) but it looks and feels natural. She has scaring on her breasts which I didn't find attractive but her breasts feel very good and I couldn't tell there was an implant.

ASS: her ass is a certified bubble but, it has shape and feels natural and great when she was on top of me.

Side note: She has braces now, this didn't affect the punt though

Comms: Coms go throughout a maid, Daniela's English isn't great but you can make out what she's saying with a little effort. The maid speaks perfectly English and although had a dodgy phone line did well to direct me to the address

Action: Daniela instantly recognised me from my previous punts with her in South London which was a bonus.

We started with prolonged DFK (which was good) while rubbing my cock before giving me very good OWO her technique is good and I enjoyed this.

On with the Dom and I proceeded in missionary, she uses a technique where she contracts to get you to come, this felt good as I had the strength to power through this but if you pop easily this may cut your punt short. i netted 20mins in and she cleaned me up.

Round 2, I flipped her into doggy and probe bone with controlled thrusts rather than wreckless thumping (thought I'd try something new). I butted after 15 mins and we chatted etc.

Conclusion: Pretty girl and a good punt.
Brazilian Martian always says never see latina parlour girls for longer than 30mins and he is right,I didn't feel like I needed to pay for the hour and left with 15 mins to spare ( Peter Purves also advised me to only do 30mins....fellow Punters take note)

Rating 7.5/10 solid performance but a solid bubble but SP,

I seen her just now...

She's literally as her pictures bodywise excellent.

Not much customer service she doesn't make you feel special, to wanting her more, to stay longer, not much smile on her face. It doesn't feel good the fuck when it is so straight_forward that you paying for sex. It missing something, would say that too much professionalism is in it.

I came with 10 minutes notice and she was looking hot ready with make up.

Overall she's very worth for a visit, still. I personally prefer feel a vibe and connection.

rideMeHard

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way. I don't think GFE is her thing. Not someone that will ride you hard. I've seen twice, hoping the second time will get better but it didn't.
How much did you pay by the way? Maybe she's swayed by 1hr cash :D

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I'm glad I'm not the only one that felt that way. I don't think GFE is her thing. Not someone that will ride you hard. I've seen twice, hoping the second time will get better but it didn't.
How much did you pay by the way? Maybe she's swayed by 1hr cash :D

Think it's the connection, I've seen her 4 times now but not sure when she started to warm up to me. Probably the second visit I'd say.

I'd avoid a 1hr punt unless you've built up a rapport with her, wouldn't want you to waste your hard earned

Offline Germany

I seen her for a quicky, and fucked her in 3 positions (reverse cowgirl, doggy, and prone bone)

Funny things off the record:

1. there was a glass of water placed on the foor on the edge of the room near door hinges.  :lol: :lol: (I asked her if that's 4 me?, she replie are you tirsty? :sarcastic:)
2. I handed 40 pounds, and she slightly  friezed but did not say nothing and took the cash..., I know she rised 30 min for 70 and presume 15 min for 50, right? But in ADULTWORK  is the pricing £60 and £40 (30m/15m)

Offline Germany

I thinking to return, as ......the ASS!  :blush:

But considering to see this one as well:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Germany

Think it's the connection, I've seen her 4 times now but not sure when she started to warm up to me. Probably the second visit I'd say.

I'd avoid a 1hr punt unless you've built up a rapport with her, wouldn't want you to waste your hard earned

4 times?  :cool:

Listen, I understand why, her services ain't bad, although she's not crazy/wild (aka mis bum bum) but rather serious adn straightforward.

Offline hawai5o

I seen her just now...

She's literally as her pictures bodywise excellent.

Not much customer service she doesn't make you feel special, to wanting her more, to stay longer, not much smile on her face. It doesn't feel good the fuck when it is so straight_forward that you paying for sex. It missing something, would say that too much professionalism is in it.

I came with 10 minutes notice and she was looking hot ready with make up.

Overall she's very worth for a visit, still. I personally prefer feel a vibe and connection.

Did you see her in East Dulwich and how far was her place from the nearest station ??
Thanks .

rideMeHard

She's got a boyfriend. Now i understand her standoff-ish/professional attitude

rideMeHard

Did you see her in East Dulwich and how far was her place from the nearest station ??
Thanks .

it's about 15 mins walk.

Offline hawai5o

Offline hawai5o

Fuck it she' s moved again .

Offline peter purves

New BP profile, new location - just as you suggested

Daniela as 'Nicky Dany

No longer in London operating out of Crawley

Offline peter purves