Author Topic: Adelina - NTS  (Read 1575 times)

Offline Sandman1874

Saw Adelina recently after a couple of good reviews on here.

The stuff in the room was fine. Following services delivered:

OWO
DFK
Anal play (covered finger up the bum)

Left the room happy. Adelina is good looking and has a good body. What turned it to a negative was what happened after the room.

I was getting dressed in the changing room when Adelina came out. She came in and told me I had not paid the right money. In the room I asked her if it was £50 and she confirmed it was. She came back out to say that I should have paid £10 extra for the anal play. My problem isn't the xtra £10 (which I paid) as the girls are entitled to charge what they want. My issue is that I confirmed the price in the room and paid. If she had said it's an extra £10 in the room then I would have made this a positive review.

I get the feeling that she may have done this before. Oh the way out I was asked if she was trying to con me. Confirmed the details of what had happened, but if management are asking then I don't think I'm the first.

I won't see her again. I'd advise anyone seeing her to make sure all prices are confirmed in the room.

Offline RogerXed

Been with her twice and had a great time both times. I bet she just forgot that she has to charge you extra 10 quid for the anal play and then remembered it when you were already out of the room. Agree that this is a bit annoying but don't think she has done it on purpose. She is one of the few Romanians in the saunas that actually deliver a good service. The last time I saw her I fucked her in doggy for about 50 minutes  super hard without any breaks (really liked her ass so didn't want to change the position) and she didn't complain at all. Usually most girls start moaning after 10-15 mins in this position with me.

Offline edinburgh

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 132
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Is she the one with more like South Ameican/Brazilian look?  Very dark with balck hari and petite?
Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline Largs43

Paula at NTS enjoys a finger up her bum and has been known to ask for it. And it would have been rude of me to refuse. Never any extra charge though.

Offline willie loman

Is the anal play her on you? or you on her? either way she shouldn't be charging extra, if she doesn't like it she just has to say. The only time ive paid extra was at carols, with steph, but they are all a load of thieving cs down there.

Offline Sandman1874

Anal play was on me. Never had to pay extra for it before. If it had been made clear in the
room then there wouldn't have been an issue.