Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kelly - LSS  (Read 871 times)

Offline edinburgh

Had a bad experience with Kelly last week at LSS and later found a hilarious Negative review from last year (wish I had read it before) about her.
Accurate description of her wrinkled breasts.  I would say: If a friend of mine is a medical doctor and writing a book on pregnancy and
writing 'After repeated pregnancy and breast feeding, some women's breasts go saggy and wrinkled, in worse cases...' I would burst in saying
'Doctor! I have a photo of a woman from LSS!' and he would say 'this is too shocking a photo to print in my book....'

he other guy's description of her pussy is correct, too. Too horrible to describe.

Aside from the above, attitude and service wise, she is just going through motions, just there to grab the money

I am one of the guys who remembers this woman's near name-sake, Kerry from 1999-2002 (as far as I can remember she definitely left before 2003)
She was fun. Spent loasa money but well worth it. As many guys say, those were the golden days of LSS, we just didn't know it then, we took it for granted that there were so many nice girls.  Sigh.. I feel old....

Does anyone know where Kerry is now?  I heard at the time she left for London (the capital, not street)

Banned reason: If you don't like the site then fuck off
Banned by:

Offline foreverchanges

I am one of the guys who remembers this woman's near name-sake, Kerry from 1999-2002 (as far as I can remember she definitely left before 2003)
She was fun. Spent loasa money but well worth it. As many guys say, those were the golden days of LSS, we just didn't know it then, we took it for granted that there were so many nice girls.  Sigh.. I feel old....

Does anyone know where Kerry is now?  I heard at the time she left for London (the capital, not street)

The best sauna girl I ever saw. She left LSS mid 2003 and like a few others at the time went to work at an Agency for a few months and then retired from the business as she always said she would and has never ever returned.
Tbh she would have made an excellent sauna boss as anyone who ever saw her would know she wouldn't have stood for any shite :scare:.