Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Persian-Camila - Heathrow  (Read 5571 times)

12 review(s) for PERSIAN-CAMILA (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by SamLP]

Offline Thepacifist

Just saw Princess for an hour for £130 at a hotel near Heathrow. I got an uber there coz I'd never been there before and just wanted a stress free experience. I got there about 10 minutes too and sent the text and told her not to rush. About 3 minutes too she sends me the room number.

A gorgeous Persian girl was hiding behind the door and I was not disappointed. I could smell the fresh mouthwash on her breath. She offered me a drink and gave me a clean towel. A good hostess, a great start. We started with some great DFK. She was assertive and got on top me. Was very tactile. She has great big naturals which I enjoyed playing with. I really liked her eye contact as she gave me DT. I was impressed with her technique.

I was content just chilling, cuddling and kissing for a bit til she suggested sex. We did mish first. Slow to start then she put her legs on my shoulders. She was really getting in to it and it turned me on as it made me cum. We chatted for a bit, she's an intelligent girl who has a good read for people. It was nice kissing and fondling her boobs and bum. Kissing her neck and feeling her wet pussy. I got her to lay face down and I kissed her bum. Then I licked her pussy and enjoyed that.

I got her to suck me and wank me again, she suggested round 2 and we did doggy for a bit before I wanked off and gave her a facial for pop number 2.  She took it well. I left feeling very satisfied and would see her again.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for your review. There seems to have been a bit of profile swapping going on in the past, according to other reports, but this sounds good. Glad you had a good time. An attractive woman with large natural breasts...

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:15:59 pm by Fully Sated »

Bigdik

Glad to hear that you enjoyed her service, she has some great oral skills  :hi:

Offline fonzy_007

She is back but at a rate of £150! She actually texted to let me know she is offering full services again however had to reply that she has priced me out at that rate. Shame!

mrhappypants

There’s a veri pic on here for the profile but I cannot find it.  Can anyone enlighten me?

Offline Cuntminion

She is back but at a rate of £150! She actually texted to let me know she is offering full services again however had to reply that she has priced me out at that rate. Shame!

Forget about the yoyo price

Too many red flags and I'm not saying that as someone who wants that  I actually thought she initially come across as a decent sp at first but if someone gets shitcanned for impersonating a punter and other stuff it's probably the tip of the iceberg on how dubious she is prepared to be

Candyman

Forget about the yoyo price

Too many red flags and I'm not saying that as someone who wants that  I actually thought she initially come across as a decent sp at first but if someone gets shitcanned for impersonating a punter and other stuff it's probably the tip of the iceberg on how dubious she is prepared to be

Most likely the pimp rather than her but yes it's a concern.

sterone

Is this her?

External Link/Members Only

I wish. Looks very similar. Prices a lot cheaper. So suggests a different person.

Offline Youknowmyname007

Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline olijameson

Way too cheap to be her

Agreed, looks like her though and might be one of her old pics?

Offline wxl

I'm saying no too but i wonder if anyone's up for TOFTT to be sure?

Offline Thepacifist

Doesn't look like her to me.

Offline mrbang123

Doesn’t look like the Persian.