Author Topic: Scotland Bareback Avoidance thread.  (Read 285078 times)

Offline J_H

3 very negative reviews of WGs on AW but no negative feedback left there.

2 x ‘got dressed and lefts’, one paired with a ‘fuming’, the other with a ‘Disgusted’ (but no Tunbridge Wells); ‘Bitch with a SEVERE attitude problem’; and for the grand finale, ‘makes you want to bust through her cervix and come on her lungs’.

Add that to ‘my favourite past times of late is trolling dodgy WGs’.

Hmmm. Well, if some poor Judy gets croaked in Ayrshire at least the cops will have a lead.

Online Poopster

Aside from using AW for punts, one of my favourite past times of late is trolling dodgy WGs.

Like this mad cow:

External Link/Members Only

Lists barebacking and makes a point of it when you message her.  :vomit: :scare: So, decides to message her on the email system for a 'meet' haha arranges time etc. so I get comfy in my armchair and msg her.

Me: "I'm just leaving the house"
Her: "Ok hun, I'm just out my bath x"
Me: "Ok c u in 15 mins"  :) (sips coffee turns on Xbox)
Her: (emails back) "I'm a bit nervous..."
Me: "Why?" Aw, the wee skanky lamb.
Her: "I've been in hospital a week ago"
Me: "What with?" You can see where this is going, can't you?
Her: "Pains in my lower abdomen doctors don't know what it is."  :lol: :lol: :lol:
It took all my willpower not to msg back "Maybe if you told the docs that you have unprotected sex with multiple partners, they would hazard an educated guess!"

An hour into Red Dead Redemption 2 later I get an email, "I take it your not coming?"   :diablo: :D Serves 'em right, manky bitches.

"

So you're the bellend who has all the prossies refusing to see anyone with no AW feedback. 

Bareback skank or not, that's a dick move.

Online Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96
So you're the bellend who has all the prossies refusing to see anyone with no AW feedback. 

Bareback skank or not, that's a dick move.
Have none of yous ever read his posts/reviews before...Fucked up to say the least  :wacko: ...If I didn't know better, I would say RandyF was pulling a flanker... :crazy:

Offline Uncle Buck

Dthompson88................ weird fucker!

Offline J_H

Have none of yous ever read his posts/reviews before...Fucked up to say the least  :wacko: ...If I didn't know better, I would say RandyF was pulling a flanker... :crazy:
Just read them tonight. Disturbing.

Online Poopster

Have none of yous ever read his posts/reviews before...Fucked up to say the least  :wacko: ...If I didn't know better, I would say RandyF was pulling a flanker... :crazy:

Haven't, but will now.

Online Poopster

Ok, so the guy is retarded as fuck.  No further explanation required guvnor.

Offline dthompson88

The point is to annoy them that much, they get fed up of "timewasters" and (hopefully) delete their profiles.


Just last week had a discussion with one offering bareback, instead of trolling her, telling her it puts her health at high risk, claimed she was unaware of that and said she would stop offering it. She's took it off her list of likes, but whether she still offers it is another story. Tried to discuss this with others and obviously they didn't take kindly to it. So, using another profile i decided to troll them.

Barebackers (and the idiots that go to them) I see as a problem, not just for punting but for the public in general; some offer bb because they're ignorant of the health risks, increasing the risk of sti infection in the general populace, while others do it to get pregnant and that burdens the taxpayer, because WGs in most circumstances doesn't know who the father is and therefore rely on state handouts to bring up their kids.





Offline J_H

Yeah, that's right; Jack the Ripper had the same idea. Sort of.

Offline DoctorSalchicha

External Link/Members Only

New profile in Glasgow offering bb and unprotected

Hidden Image/Members Only

This looks like a joke more than a real profile or perhaps the person behind doesn't have a clue how the Internet/AW works. From her likes, apart of the obvious, "pregnant", "Sybian & Machine Sex", "Fisting (receiving)" and so on.

It's looks unreal. 

Offline mrwhite

Lianna Graham

External Link/Members Only

Disappointing, as she looks hot in the photos

Offline nobo

Lianna Graham

External Link/Members Only

Disappointing, as she looks hot in the photos

Yeah I know she looks a dirty wee fuck

Offline myothernameis

Yeah I know she looks a dirty wee fuck

This must be her friend, but no photo, both joined aw on 18 Nov

Offline dthompson88

Yeah, that's right; Jack the Ripper had the same idea. Sort of.
I was thinking that as I read it back myself- "Holy fuck, I'm coming off as a right shady bastard here..."
But then again, there's no harm in discouraging them by means of online communication. :unknown:

The pro-bareback argument: "What's the difference between a non-WG hooking up with randoms and having unprotected sex and a WG that does it?"

Answer: "The fact that they're WGs; the frequency in which they have unprotected sex."

Offline FBman78

I was thinking that as I read it back myself- "Holy fuck, I'm coming off as a right shady bastard here..."
But then again, there's no harm in discouraging them by means of online communication. :unknown:

The pro-bareback argument: "What's the difference between a non-WG hooking up with randoms and having unprotected sex and a WG that does it?"

Answer: "The fact that they're WGs; the frequency in which they have unprotected sex."

IMHO all you will do is encourage them to use new profiles, take bareback off their likes or stopping openly offering it and possibly use fake photos too. Just my opinion.

Offline dthompson88

Aye, true. They'll just take it off their list of likes, as in the case of KinkyFun and nobodies the wiser.

Fuck it, if daft cunts go looking for bb on a punt, let them. The chances that these moronic  punters use WGs that don't offer it, i.e. girls you and I would see, are slim to nil.

Who am I to stop them if contracting HIV's 'their thing'?

Offline FBman78

Aye, true. They'll just take it off their list of likes, as in the case of KinkyFun and nobodies the wiser.

Fuck it, if daft cunts go looking for bb on a punt, let them. The chances that these moronic  punters use WGs that don't offer it, i.e. girls you and I would see, are slim to nil.

Who am I to stop them if contracting HIV's 'their thing'?

Now you just come across like a dickhead!  Look you enjoy sitting infront of your xbox n chatting to these wgs then you carry on, but if you can't accept the fact you put a comment about it on a forum and not everyone is high fiving you then maybe you should stick to the xbox.



Offline FBman78

Jump Star just popped up in our area lists unprotected sex

External Link/Members Only

Looks like a wee boy!

Offline HumphryB

External Link/Members Only

ok. Here's a question then. Is there any validity in the statement made by Overdone?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=30348

Regarding how bareback is classified by different nationalities/cultures. And does this get lost in translation.
I'm in no way into bb. But i have definitely noticed an increase of Romanians offering such in Glasgow of recent so this made me wonder.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191055.0

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
ok. Here's a question then. Is there any validity in the statement made by Overdone?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=30348

Regarding how bareback is classified by different nationalities/cultures. And does this get lost in translation.
I'm in no way into bb. But i have definitely noticed an increase of Romanians offering such in Glasgow of recent so this made me wonder.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191055.0

Either they offer it or their pimp is too fucking stupid. Either way =  :bomb:

Offline HumphryB

Either they offer it or their pimp is too fucking stupid. Either way =  :bomb:

Yeah. Not the type if thing am willing to gamble on :thumbsdown:

Offline bushman

Have none of yous ever read his posts/reviews before...Fucked up to say the least  :wacko: ...If I didn't know better, I would say RandyF was pulling a flanker... :crazy:
Who is RandyF?

Offline myothernameis


Offline nike


Offline FBman78

She a wee sexy rocket, and she is only 4 ft 11, and barebacks

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Surely tae fuck! That is a bloke! Surely no lady can be that ugly?

Offline J_H

Going by the photos, the 4ft 11 could be round the middle.

Offline Matrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,786
  • Likes: 12
  •  
  • Reviews: 164
Going by the photos, the 4ft 11 could be round the middle.

Maybe her cock is 4'11"?

Offline LarryPab

This girl has turned up in Edinburgh, she doesn't list bareback in her enjoys list but this profile number has been reported in another bareback avoidance thread on here with a different user name.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

In the original post the user was called Sya_for_party69, the current user looks totally different but the "new look" in the current user name set alarm bells ringing.  The original report is here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174030.msg1904370#msg1904370

If the link doesn't work, it's on page 4 of the South East bareback avoidance thread.


Online Clattypats

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,165
  • Likes: 11
  •  
  • Reviews: 96

Offline myothernameis

Surely tae fuck! That is a bloke! Surely no lady can be that ugly?

Old profile deleted, but she back with new profile, lovleyscottishlass,

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline myothernameis

Here's another one to avoid:

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

This one been round for a long time, seems she dosnts reply to bookings

I was in Edinburgh 3 years ago, same profile, nothing has changed 19 years old/ 21 year old


Offline mork

This girl has turned up in Edinburgh, she doesn't list bareback in her enjoys list but this profile number has been reported in another bareback avoidance thread on here with a different user name.

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

In the original post the user was called Sya_for_party69, the current user looks totally different but the "new look" in the current user name set alarm bells ringing.  The original report is here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=174030.msg1904370#msg1904370

If the link doesn't work, it's on page 4 of the South East bareback avoidance thread.

She looked hot when down in Essex, but I didn't get opportunity to see or review, as she left before I could! I did find the below though in southampton, so probably fake photos.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (in case the above profile has been removed)


Offline mrwhite

FFS

External Link/Members Only

Beat me to it, I just logged on to post the same link......

You just wouldn't want to!

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
I'm sure there's plenty of morons looking for a cheap punt will be bareback and hilt deep @£70 p/h

Offline cjoyce007

Maybe Grandma needs some extra money to pay off the credit card bill at Xmas


Offline Jake1980


Online Poopster

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Another skank in Fife with ridiculous price expectations

This boot was around before, a few years ago.  Still only 20?  Huh, how about that?

Offline mrwhite

Looks very pretty

External Link/Members Only

Offers BB  :dash: but I'm guessing it is more likely another PG scam

Offline dangie


Offline Sadams

This wasn't on her profile when first set up and I have been discussing a meet with her in the next few weeks. Won't be carrying on with that now! Shame as the pics look very enticing.


Offline bushman


Offline dangie

This wasn't on her profile when first set up and I have been discussing a meet with her in the next few weeks. Won't be carrying on with that now! Shame as the pics look very enticing.


said on priv its first time doing proper escorting, looking forward to read her feedback after this week

Offline Sadams


said on priv its first time doing proper escorting, looking forward to read her feedback after this week
Profile now unavailable which is not a surprise