Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nishee ? - Natural Health Mill Road Cambridge  (Read 2251 times)

Offline Big Bad R

External Link/Members Only

So read a few comment/reviews on here about this place. In particular OWO and CIM after massage. Happened to be passing through area and thought I would give it a go.

Didn't book, just turned up early afternoon to see what was on offer. First thing to say is that the place is on a main road and a busy parade of shops, so not that discrete. In addition there are extensive roadworks and traffic lights right outside which adds to the problem with cars queuing at the red lights, anyway had parked up, that was also a bit of a challenge (lots of resident only parking), so nipped in as anonymously as possible !!

Lady on reception said two girls available, couldn't remember if the good reports were on a particular girl so just went with the flow. £30 for 30 minutes. Taken to a room, large with proper massage table, shower and sink. Thai/Chinese lady walks in and my heart sunk. Late 30's/early 40's not at all attractive and carrying a few extra pounds. If I hadn't already paid my £30 would have walked ! Thought ah well in for a penny in for a pound ! Spent about 15 minutes on massage which to be fair was pretty good, but I wasn't there for the massage ! Asked me to turn over, at some point in the massage she had taken her blouse off and was now in just her bra, rolls of fat showing above waist band of leggings. Got naked and said blow job £40. Okay i needed to cum so paid the money. Not shaven, hairy cunt and allowed light touching but no fingers, tits where okay about C cup and allowed licking and sucking. To be fair she had incredible nipples like coat pegs, fantastic.

The OWO was pretty poor lots of hand use and had to slow her down, as I started to cum she stopped ! No wanking no sucking, like those ruined cum shots on xvideo ! I couldn't believe it, I at least hoped for a decent blowjob while I had my eyes closed imagining someone else performing the deed.

So a negative in many ways ;

Premises indiscreet
Unattractive/overweight lady
Not a clue how to handle cock

Only positive was those nipples !

YMMV, different girl may be different experience, so may be tempted to try again. As I left the receptionist said 'different girl for you next time' ..........too right !

« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 10:03:21 am by Big Bad R »

tastelover

I popped in here a few weeks ago. Partly because I did need a massage, but also I had a friend say to me that she thought this place didn't look quite straight.. opening hours etc. - I took it upon myself to find out :) I had a good massage, she jumped on on the bed and did something pretty cool with her knees/ feet, not sure, I couldn't see, but it was great, and a topless happy ending. She was sweet. A good 'natural' massage.

I live quite close and pass by quite often. There is a fairly good chance that I would be seen, and let's be honest, no-one is going to believe the line that you were just going for a massage, even if you are.

I would go back if it wasn't so exposed. When I pass I never see anybody going in or out, and do wonder. If they start getting bad reviews they are going to struggle. Or have I missed the secret back entrance ? lol

vt

Or have I missed the secret back entrance ? lol

I'm sure a lot of members would be interested if anal was on offer!!  ;) :lol: