Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: nicoll.hot - Birmingham  (Read 1230 times)

4 review(s) for Nicoll.hot (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

phil8699

First review on here as only started using this site more.

Nicoll.hot in Birmingham
Good comms and quick reply after asking if she was available. Im always a bit sceptic about photos on AW as most of the time they look completely different. Nicole however was a pretty petite girl with a nice toned body and enhanced boobs. To be honest she looks better in the flesh than in the photos.
This is where things went a bit downhill. Oh, forgot to mention she is Romanian.  My fault for not heeding advice on here and previous reviews of Romanians however, she was hot and I thought she could be an exception.
Service was as vanilla as you can get, no kissing hardly any chatting or talking. I tried to start conversation and just replied with one word answers or short sentences. Asked if wanted owo or with and went for oral, this was nothing special and lasted less than 5 mins. Asked to reverse oral which was agreed and felt like I was licking a wet fish, no feedback no enthusiasm at all, come on even something fake would be better. Reverse oral same again, nothing.
 Fucking cg first,  doggy then missionary, at this point I was a bit pissed off with the lack of feedback which annoyed me so I pumped even harder and finally, did I hear a small moan??  finished off, wiped down and left, couldn't be bothered to stop and chat or whatever.
Won't be returning and possibly put me off Romanians for the foreseeable future. Luckily I read some reviews on here about her so only went for 30 mins. Would rather have paid 60 or more for the Chinese massage parlors that provide a far superior service.

Offline Littlefoot

I presume this is the girl? Also this is a negative review?

External Link/Members Only

Offline DrConners

Thanks for the review OP - two things, one - she's Romanian, nuff said - two, what the fuck is up with those eyebrows of her's ?  :unknown:

Offline PepeMAGA

She keeps bouncing off and on my HL as she's hot, but I can just visualise the terrible service. Think this has persuaded me to drop it for good.  :hi:

MarcT

She keeps bouncing off and on my HL as she's hot, but I can just visualise the terrible service. Think this has persuaded me to drop it for good.  :hi:

+ 1. Indeed she is hot though  :dash:

Offline PepeMAGA

+ 1. Indeed she is hot though  :dash:
Maybe she just needs a bit more romance in the booking :lol: wonder what the reaction would be if someone went full on with that approach.
"baby no kiss"
"you denying  me your kiss is like drowning in a bottomless ocean, and being denied oxygen"
"Baby... What? You need toilet? "

Offline legendinho

Seen  this girl pre ukp at the time she was using a different profile. From memory she was a ok punt. Good looking, nice owo, tight body and very tight pussy. Limited kissing is one if the reasons I never went back to her.

Offline kingM

Service was as vanilla as you can get, no kissing hardly any chatting or talking. I tried to start conversation and just replied with one word answers or short sentences.

Funny, here's some feedback from her profile.

"Nicoll is a petite very sexy girl does all on her list she's also very chatty and funny to talk to likes a laugh she's a must to see again soon as possible XX"

:lol: