Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Claudia - Aberdeen  (Read 1014 times)

BK899

External Link/Members Only

A review from her last visit to ABZ - forgot to post, but she is here now, so might help.

Arranged via text, nice and straight forward, good comms.
Met at a new development, near crown street. Very easy to find / park and very discreet, been with a few girls in this development and never a problem. Nice and discreet.

Claudia is a good looking girl, she's quite tall, 5.9 at a guess, but I would say she is a little bigger than her profile pictures suggest, and those pictures are her, but she's not quite as pretty in real life.

Nice enough body, does not seem like she works out though, good set of natural breasts.

Plenty of DFK, OWO, RO sex in many positions, and after a shower too. She is very easy to talk too, has a cheeky side and also very friendly.

Absolute safe bet I would say, unless your type is tiny skinny girls.

Macattak

Decent review how long were you there and how much did it cost? Also when you say she doesn't work out, presume you mean she's a bit flabby or is that unfair.

Offline bushman

Bit flabby leaning to fat I would say.

BK899

Hey Mac, yes I agree with bushman, a few extra pounds especially on her arse/legs. Slim enough face, and not fat, but don't expect a toned body, or indeed one like the pictures, as I would guess some Photoshop around the midriff.

Macattak

Cheers for the response, few extra pounds never was a deal breaker for me. If the punt is of decent quality delivered with enthusiasm that's more important.

Offline DrGFreeman

I'm a fan of claudia
very 'womanly' - big hips / tits, bit of a belly. Great GFE.

AW link to index review :
External Link/Members Only

BK899

Aye Mac, as long as a few extra pounds is not a deal breaker then she is a pretty safe punt and she's not bad looking, good sense of humour too. I visited a few times. Her pal Olivia (not here at the mo) is hotter, but not as good in bed IMO.