Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BustyBadGirl - Canary Wharf  (Read 4645 times)

17 review(s) for BustyBadGirl (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]
17 review(s) for PrincessJas (8 positive, 3 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Robinh191

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rates: £100 for 30mins

Background: Happened to be in the area, didn't really have the horn had a touch of the blues and thought that if I buried my face in a big pair of tits, it would help to improve the mood.

Saw Zee a couple of weeks ago.  Lunchtime meeting arranged by text / calls. Very pleasant on the phone, sounded genuine but based on the previous experience I wasn't going to get my hopes up just yet.

Location: Based in a well-known hotel in the Docklands where you you don't have run the gauntlet of getting past reception so discreet that way. However, at that time of the day rooms were being cleaned and walked past a few open days where maids clearly saw my face particularly as i made the schoolboy error of looking into the rooms.

Appearance: Knocked on door, waited for 3-4 seconds but felt like an age given other rooms on the same level were being serviced. Anyway, a hugely attractive young woman opened the door wearing the black and white outfit (don't know what they're called) Zee's wearing in the first of her profile pictures.

Brown skin, reddish hair (but not stand-out), fake eye-lashes and IMHO stunning looking girl with her natural good looks enhanced by her youthfulness. Later on she said she was 20 - she could well-be; all I would say is that she seemed mature in some respects and had a naivety / innocence on the other that was refreshing. Absolutely huge cleavage on a natural slim frame but at the same time doesn't come across as cartoonish. Maybe a different story when in full civvies.

Meeting: Handed over the cash, quick check / confirmation of what she does (FK) and doesn't do (main one was no anal but I wasn't after this) and then into the shower. Came out of the bathroom and Zee was lying on the bed. She got up, came up to me and we started with light kissing whilst I fondled her breasts and kissed her cleavage. We got on the bed and continued. Kissing got more intense with occasional FK and my hands started wandering over her body. Freed those magnificent puppies from the top and felt how incredibly soft her breasts were. FK turned into deep DFK, my hands all over tits and up and down her legs, my mouth and tongue kissing, licking and sucking on her nipples as my hand found its way to between her legs. I found her clit and started rubbing it gently and slipped a finger inside her pussy for some natural lube and back to clit whilst Zee had one hand nicely on my cock.

As she got close to cumming, it became a blur of tongues deep in each others mouth, tongue action outside the mouths, lips all over the place, her wanking me until Zee finally climaxed.

Then Zee kneeled over and was about to blow me when I asked for a condom. She put a mac on and started sucking with her soft lips and tongue and no teeth whatsoever. I told her to take it all way down and after she had tried and gagged a few times, I let it go and told her to lick my shaft and balls and to suck on them which she did.

We'd be going at this a while and I was highly charged and felt that I was going to explode soon - all that was left was to choose whether it was in her mouth or her pussy (covered in either case). I decided on the latter and got Zee into doggy.  She was nice and wet and it felt good and as expected I didn't last long.

Afterwards, as we lay there we chatted mostly about her. Zee's definitely not a clock watcher and it was me that checked on the time and thought I'd better make a move. Quick shower and said goodbye.

Would definitely see again.  But if the same hotel then probably not - I know a lot of people who work in the area and based on my current circumstances (details not relevant here) I can't take the risk of having to explain to OH why I was  seen going into a hotel  :unknown:

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for your review Robinh191, glad you had a good time, she certainly has an impressive figure!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline undercoverpunter

Saw her last month for an out call. Great fun in the sack, bit pricey but had a good time.

Review to follow.

Offline BillGoldberg

Looks incredible, especially those tits

Pricey but may have to shell out for those big, succulent puppies

Offline peter purves

Out of interest what dress size would you say?

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline agcnospam

I met her in May and also had fun with her. I'd say she is a size 10, curvy but not fat, and her tits are really great (big, firm, symmetrical) with pierced nipples. She also has a pretty face and I'm sure she is early 20's at most. Will post a full review when I get time (got about 20 to get through).

Offline peter purves

I met her in May and also had fun with her. I'd say she is a size 10, curvy but not fat, and her tits are really great (big, firm, symmetrical) with pierced nipples. She also has a pretty face and I'm sure she is early 20's at most. Will post a full review when I get time (got about 20 to get through).

Cheers,

I thought she was this size...

You've got a lot of reviews to get through  :P

Offline Jjsmith76

Her profile says asian. Is she oriental or indian?

Offline Robinh191

Her profile says asian. Is she oriental or indian?

South Asian mix

Offline RegionalAndy

She does look nice, for what she charges I would hope the service is a reflection

Offline Robinh191

She does look nice, for what she charges I would hope the service is a reflection

It raises a couple of interesting points about what good service is and what value for money is both of which are pretty subjective and occasionally they can be interdependent.

Offline GkTONY25

Do you think she has a good ass? I mean like big rounded ass

12 MONTHS IN A YEAR

Looks hot. Must have been a fun & sexy time.

Offline peter purves

Do you think she has a good ass? I mean like big rounded ass

No! Small and pert