Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DR China,Lichfield  (Read 2522 times)

Offline Stokeypot24

Hi all,
    After reading a recent positive review of the Dr China establishment in Lichfield i decided to pay a visit last week. I asked for Lulu and the lady who answered the original phone call stated that this would be no problem. The comms were friendly.i arrived at the agreed time and was taken up a rather narrow staircase.
     Then it started which by that i mean attempting to swap who i had actually booked. There was a time when i would just agree to another lady but not any more. I think that is seeing the world in a different way and by that i mean realising some people are always attempting to get one over you. Anyway I stood or rather sat my ground and eventually it was agreed that Lulu would carry out the massage.
      The massage was ok and by that i have had worse but also much better. Lulu is. Friendly enough to be fair. When it came to the turn over He was agreed at £20 and let the show begin......what was offputting was the fact that Lulu insisited on holding a large piece of tissue paper for when the inevitable happened.
     The visit was ok but doubt i would rush back. It was friendly though.......

Offline Samjos

Tissue paper?

Never experienced that lol

Offline Drax

Tissue paper?

Never experienced that lol

Last time I went (was about a month ago) the girl offered OW but used cling film.
Needless the say I found it a bit bizzare.

Offline redliner69

I've been there often.  Never had a tissue problem.

Would like to know more about the cling film girl though. A bit of oral is rare at lichfield
Titfuck is the most I've ever had above a wank.

Offline Samjos

This is getting bizarre

Do not believe anything about tissues or cling film lol

Offline RedditchJay

I have had four body to body massages / HE massages and each time was very nice....... the b2b also allowed oral on the female

Offline redliner69

Never quite understood the concept.  :unknown:

I don't mind paying to receive oral sex, but I'm buggered if I'm paying to deliver it.  :P
Discount my bill and I might go for it  ;)

Offline l1mpd1ck

I'm buggered if I'm paying to deliver it.  :P
That's a different market