Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous-Milf (Tours, saw here in Hampshire)  (Read 861 times)

1 review(s) for Sash & My Gal (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Jaselemas

Will keep this one short (to the delight of those who've read my previous entries I'm sure) because I can't really be arsed writing about this one but have had a nagging sensation to do the good thing and try and forewarn anyone else who might be tempted.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought pics looked great on site and like northern birds' accents in bed so took a punt.

Cons:

Pics are either ancient, not her, or heavily photoshopped.

Not hideous facially, but not what you'd want to pay to poke, very saggy body.

Pussy was literally in the top 5 worst smells I have ever whiffed (maybe even a candidate for single worst). Smelt like a cross between a Mongolian mud-wrestlers jockstrap and Kowloon fish market. Fucking horrid. Honestly zero exaggeration here. Admittedly a very hot day but I still managed to get the old chap in palatable shape so don't know what excuse she had.

Fag breath, occasional wheezing, and goes through cans of fizzy Vimto by the slab.

Could talk for England, to the point she actually interrupts you.

Pros:

Sex was actually quite enthusiastic despite all of the above, often struggle to keep it up no matter how hot the girl is if she's obviously disinterested, but I was rigid throughout once I started hammering away at her.

Can't think of anything else.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 04:11:57 am by Jaselemas »

bigmanbigman

One old photo only 14 feed back

Offline DrConners

Pussy was literally in the top 5 worst smells I have ever whiffed (maybe even a candidate for single worst). Smelt like a cross between a Mongolian mud-wrestlers jockstrap and Kowloon fish market. Fucking horrid. Honestly zero exaggeration here. Admittedly a very hot day but I still managed to get the old chap in palatable shape so don't know what excuse she had.

Fag breath, occasional wheezing, and goes through cans of fizzy Vimto by the slab.

That is quite a description of a smelly fanny mate - I was laughing & wretching at the same time  :lol:    :vomit:   

I don't know whether to say fair play to you or more fool you for staying but thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

Jaselemas

That is quite a description of a smelly fanny mate - I was laughing & wretching at the same time  :lol:    :vomit:   

I don't know whether to say fair play to you or more fool you for staying but thanks for the review anyway  :hi:

Already handed over the money an committed so thought I'd get my money's worth. It was ok whilst I was shagging her just when I went to go down on her I was hit by the stench and had an almost out of body experience where I could picture my face wincing in real time.