Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlotte - Divine Entertainment Aberdeen  (Read 794 times)

Offline Fenrixz

External Link/Members Only

Comms - 9
Location - 6
Appearance - 10
Hygiene - 10
Attitude/Personality - 8
Would I go again - Yes

Comms - It's Divine, there is rarely an issue with comms when using Divine, although there was a bit of a faff this time as it was not the normal operator and i think that they were struggling to get people on that night

Location - This is the biggest issue for me, i personally don't feel particularly safe in the area of her flat and would not leave my car there for longer than an hour unattended. For that reason i scored it low.

Appearance - Charlotte is very much to my taste in physical appearance and i would say that the photographs on the site are spot on. Slim and petite build and attractive from all angles.

Hygiene - I saw that there was another review that queried her "minge", but i found no fault in her personal hygiene. She was definitely fresh and well kept.

Attitude/Personality - very chatty, warming and takes a genuine interest in what you have to say. Charlotte catered to my requests and was a joy to be with.
My only criticism of the whole experience (aside from the location which you cannot change easily) was that she can be very quick to get dressed and usher you out the door once you have finished. The first time i saw Charlotte this was because she had a friend over and wanted to get back to them, the second time was that the local takeaway was about to close and she had not eaten. I am sure that they were genuine reasons, but would have appreciated a little less haste out the door.

I would definitely go again, therefore it is a positive review from me.

Offline rpg

Pretty shit website. Am I not looking properly or is there nowhere to see what services the girls offer?

Offline ik8133

Pretty shit website. Am I not looking properly or is there nowhere to see what services the girls offer?

I don't think that there is.  I think services are enquired about over the phone when the girl phones you back.

Offline ik8133

External Link/Members Only

Comms - 9
Location - 6
Appearance - 10
Hygiene - 10
Attitude/Personality - 8
Would I go again - Yes

Comms - It's Divine, there is rarely an issue with comms when using Divine, although there was a bit of a faff this time as it was not the normal operator and i think that they were struggling to get people on that night

Location - This is the biggest issue for me, i personally don't feel particularly safe in the area of her flat and would not leave my car there for longer than an hour unattended. For that reason i scored it low.

Appearance - Charlotte is very much to my taste in physical appearance and i would say that the photographs on the site are spot on. Slim and petite build and attractive from all angles.

Hygiene - I saw that there was another review that queried her "minge", but i found no fault in her personal hygiene. She was definitely fresh and well kept.

Attitude/Personality - very chatty, warming and takes a genuine interest in what you have to say. Charlotte catered to my requests and was a joy to be with.
My only criticism of the whole experience (aside from the location which you cannot change easily) was that she can be very quick to get dressed and usher you out the door once you have finished. The first time i saw Charlotte this was because she had a friend over and wanted to get back to them, the second time was that the local takeaway was about to close and she had not eaten. I am sure that they were genuine reasons, but would have appreciated a little less haste out the door.

I would definitely go again, therefore it is a positive review from me.

Nice review, thanks for posting.  Can I ask what services were on offer/indulged in?