Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Phoenix Club and Barbara's attitude  (Read 11489 times)

Offline Sinz

Not really sure what happened there tbh, he replied on my review that he didn't like a girl at Phoenix then got banned??

Well he/she has been bad mouthing punters who raised concerns about TPC.

Have also gone to the extent of justifying TPC costs.

Poor attempt to disguise, I must say :thumbsdown:

Offline SirCharles

TT115 was Emma, imho...maybe i am wrong but went to the  defensive and bullshitting about her 2 prossies daughters...
She needs to respect punters, and provide the service she promises at premium price

Offline smiths

I knew  TT115 was another TPC white knight, that's 6 banned and counting, and there are more on here. :thumbsdown: Thanks to admin :thumbsup: for getting rid of another poster who was trying to undermine UKP, you cunts wont succeed. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

7 banned now, the latest nicked Northwesttt was ranting at me and from their 1 other post on here said they were Moss who used to co-run LMP but in that previous post said they had nothing to do with TPC, but ranted at me on a TPC review thread. :rolleyes: Was also a double nicker if not a triple nicker, thanks to admin for banning these utter low lifes. :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 02:10:32 pm by smiths »

Offline GreyDave

:hi: have read most of the posting on PxC and as an average  57 year old greying git who visited a few times in the LMP days and then Px for me I was waiting a lot and never felt I got the values worth of it I found the girls although hot and young were almost factory worker like with me and a few of the other grey guys it felt crowded and never really a mates at orgy/GB  feeling. Which I have been lucky to have had that experience in the past at the house in Sutton ,Clubfantasy  and the Hotbox Northampton, Pams and the Paradise spa  admittedly with more MILF types  :yahoo:...bottom line I spose is the girls want the cash (they might enjoy the odd younger punter )the pimps who ever want to run it as easy as poss ...I cant said I blame them its a business for them , for me and other lads on here its very hard earned cash ..VFM Hungarian girls are my way of thinking at moment Times and tastes change they( PxC ) seem to think we should be thankful  :manhater: once the party cherry has been popped with many of us we move on ..Sorry rambling a bit made me think the best party I have been to was a long coffee morning-afternoon at Paradise spa 60 quid maybe 30-40 blokes though time but 11 WG s swingers on I got lucky 7 entrys and 3 pops  :dance:  following week 4 girls and more blokes rubbish. :drinks: :drinks:

Offline fudi_maar

As this thread is about Barabara's attitude at TPC, I can confirm that she is still as mechanical and dis-interested and as she has been for at least a couple of years. She's a great hostess, and should really stick to that, as she clearly doesn't enjoy the sex aspect.
Any party which has her and Maria on the rota is a no-go for me right away.

The good news is that there are plenty of new hotties at TPC which I look forward to sampling in the coming weeks.