Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkykymmyxxx - Liverpool  (Read 2070 times)

3 review(s) for kinkykymmyxxx (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Donbe

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Great comms with Kymm, Northern girl with great banter.

Door opened and she was serious fit. One of the rare case the AW pics don't do justice.

Had a great time, OWO, protected sex in multiple positions and a good chat before and after. Some tattoos and piercings too so a must for alt girl fans.

She's slimmer than her pics too and is quite tall. Once she returns I will be back!

Offline Easygoingdude

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 for 30 mins

Great comms with Kymm, Northern girl with great banter.

Door opened and she was serious fit. One of the rare case the AW pics don't do justice.

Had a great time, OWO, protected sex in multiple positions and a good chat before and after. Some tattoos and piercings too so a must for alt girl fans.

She's slimmer than her pics too and is quite tall. Once she returns I will be back!

How old would you say she was. Can't decide if the face pic looks a lot deal older that the other two pics in her gallery.

Offline Mr long sausage

How old would you say she was. Can't decide if the face pic looks a lot deal older that the other two pics in her gallery.

Yeah I thought the same, big age gap between those photos. still fuckable though. Is she still in Liverpool?