Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Splits - Anyone tried to book recently?  (Read 902 times)

DodeCode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

So I sent a message to Miss Splits asking for availability for a relatively advance date via text. I got a reply a few hours later asking my AW username and I duely obliged. I then responded asking if it was good to place a booking and just got a 'x' in return.

So.. I sent a message on AW to verify identity and put the booking request in two minutes later. I can see that my messages have been read but the booking hasn't and as a result hasn't been confirmed.

Has anyone else had this experience? It seems a little odd and is beginning to look like she may be waiting for a better offer.

Offline latecomer

Looking at her last 2 UKP reviews, she has form in messing punters around - and at those prices too.  You may have dodged a bullet there.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Even her AW feedback is littered with examples of her cancelling/messing people around - clearly unreliable.

Offline Cunning Punt

Looking at her last 2 UKP reviews, she has form in messing punters around - and at those prices too.  You may have dodged a bullet there.

Even her AW feedback is littered with examples of her cancelling/messing people around - clearly unreliable.

Indeed. Not to mention she is totally up herself. I suggest you read the reviews on here, including the one thread where she came on here displaying arrogant and diva behaviour, slagging off other punters. She also kept pestering some of us with stupid PMs.

All that got her banned.

I have not seen her, but I really can't see it. Okay she is quite adventurous but otherwise you're paying £180ph for a tall, skinny bird with no tits who is well into her 40s, not that good looking and is clearly arrogant, unreliable and emotionally unstable.

Offline licky

I have not seen her, but I really can't see it. Okay she is quite adventurous but otherwise you're paying £180ph for a tall, skinny bird with no tits who is well into her 40s, not that good looking and is clearly arrogant, unreliable and emotionally unstable.

Well in to her 40's... possibly- but would easily pass for late 30's
Tall...yes
Skinny.....no, slim and shapely in my opinion
No tits......well they are tiny but firm with HUGE erect nipples that make up for it.
I think shes absolutely stunning to look at
A fantastic dirty, no holds barred shag and fuck fest
Squirts,- into your mouth if that's your thing
No clock watching

But I went back a few months later for round 2, and was let down at the last moment, so wont be going back
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 09:51:11 pm by licky »

DodeCode

Thanks all. Yeah I admit, I was looking for an hour of straight out bounded finger fucking, squirting and all out dirt.

Around this neck of the woods, that's hard to beat. Her body seems good which was my main attraction, I'm not all about huge tits if the experience is good.