Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Petite - Aberdeen  (Read 1668 times)

28 review(s) for Mature Petite (25 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Davey Dykes

External Link/Members Only

I've had my eye on this one since she first started coming here but never had the time before now. So noticed she was back this week and thought I'd squeeze in a meet. Comms all great, nice modern flat on one of the main streets connecting City center to the southside.

Julia's a nice lady with a smashing body for her age, friendly, polite and easy company.

Can't complain about anything really but I just felt underwhelmed, this probably was more to do with my level of expectation given her fans. That and I didn't find her particulary facially attractive.

Tails off towards the end I know maybe tipping it towards a neutral but I don't believe she deserves that.

Macattak

Good honest review davey. You're probably right about tailing off a bit, think she's probably better suited to hh cos she's totally knackered at the end of an hours fucking. Probably best getting in there on day one and first punt. Having said that she's still a nice lass to be with.

BK899

Good review, spot on. On the same page as you pal, I think she was OK, good enough service, but over-rated to fuck. She's average looking at best (I would not notice her in a bar), body ok for her age, but true she is a pleasant person and tries hard, so neutral probably harsh.

Online Davey Dykes

Cheers lads, most disappointing thing about the whole episode is I broke my own rule of a HH for a first visit to test the waters.

So we'll just consider it as an itch scratched and a timely reminder to trust no-ones judgement but your own.

Onwards and upwards as they say.