Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julie-26 - Aberdeen  (Read 1485 times)

6 review(s) for JULIE-28 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Macattak

External Link/Members Only

Only one other review up for this girl so far and was a negative. Given the woeful selection of tarts on offer at the time, I bit the bullet and went for a HH test the water a couple of days ago. She looked the part in the photos and as it turns out it’s definitely her, although her hair has changed. Nice set of tits and a huge arse that looks like someone has stuck a bike pump up her sphincter and inflated it.

This particular brass is Spanish and has a limited understanding of English other than yes. She appears to be still trialing no at the minute and it only comes into play when you reach the bedroom, funnily enough. This will become clear if you phone her where every question is answered with yes. My Spanish, like most jocks, stretches to ordering a beer, so this was going to be a challenging punt. Sick of yes, yes, yes I put the phone down and 2 minutes later a previously prepared text by someone with a better grasp of the lingo comes through. It reads like a menu with instructions, prices, address etc. The big A is on offer for another £40. So I’m immediately back on the blower to tee up a time. I then decide that I best have a look on the interweb for a couple of key phrases that might come in handy, but probably wouldn’t go down so well on a family holiday to Torremolinos.

Her flat is reasonable enough however the location is horrendous just off Union St with the nearest parking a fair distance away. Get let into the flat after a couple of texts to pinpoint the precise location. Door opens and she’s well nice with a friendly smile. Pointed through to the bedroom hand her £60 and strip off. All seems good so far. Emboldened I figure it’s time to put one of my newly aquired phrases to the test. So I pull the other £40 out of my jeans and in my best Spanish accent say Quiero follar por el curo, which roughly translated means I want to fuck your ass. A stoney silence falls over the room. You can almost sense the tumbleweed blowing through. Then after what seems like an eternity she starts pissing herself laughing, turns around and starts wiggling her arse at me. Slightly embarrassed I stick the £40 in her paw, Game on.

Oral is with and fairly reasonable, kissing is more like pecking. Get her tits out and she’s receptive to having them sucked but not hard. Time to move down and taste her minge. This is the first time I hear NO the second time is when I try to insert a finger. Not great but I’ve still got my trump card to play. Bag on and sit her straight on my cock reverse cowgirl, the sight of her arse bouncing up and down is almost worth the initial £60. Flip her over and bang her for a while mish. It’s all a bit mechanical and delivered with little enthusiasm. Flip her round for some hacerlo a cuatro patas that’s doggy style to you and me. Conscious that my HH is rapidly running out, it’s time to sample the holy-grail. Re-quote my phrase but this time there’s no laughing only a bit of nervous giggling as she reaches for the lube. Lube applied, I bring her arms round and indicate for her to pull her considerable cheeks apart, to ease the process. That's when I hear the third NO and no prizes for guessing, the fourth comes shortly thereafter as I start to work my tot towards the promise land.

Bag off, fresh one applied and finish off reverse cowgirl. Time to negotiate a refund of the £40 for the lack of anal, didn't get that far on google translator. She gets the jist of it and hands the refund over. No shower or drinks offered, clothes back on and depart thinking of what could have been. Very average punt would best describe this but certainly not the worst.

My advice would be, spend your money on Spanish lessons and have a wank. It could prove to be a more satisfying experience.       

Offline Davey Dykes

She looks incredible in that top and leggings shot. Would've been tempted but saw your other thread in general chat so held back. Sounds like it was the right thing to do, she sounds a bit limited although I saw an absolute cracking Spaniard with zero English around March.

Macattak

Certainly wouldn't let the lack of English put you off, the language of fucking is fairly universal. It got neutral cos the whole thing was delivered with little enthusiasm. Take it the Spaniard was a WG rather than someone you met in a boozer.

Offline Davey Dykes

Yeah, picked up on the lack of effort. Girl I was on about was Maribel Bonbon, should be in my reviews.

BK899

Superb review Mac! I was tempted by her the other day too, haha - ended up going for Eva. - review just posted.

I think this is enough info for me to decide not to bother with this one, maybe if things remain as shite as they are up here then put her on the reserve list.  :sarcastic: